Mike Thomas "He was ready for his opportunity" "Very proud of him. Played tremendously." "He's a DAWG" On Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

He always talks like this... You should watch more interviews

I've watched plenty. I know he is usually far more subdued speaking to the media than he is on Twitter, for example. But there has clearly been a lot less of that me-first content on his socials since the suspension and I've never heard Mike so forthrightly talk about things like "the terrible drop I had". It seemed a bit performative if I am to be perfectly honest, but frankly the team is better served by him talking less trash (both inside and outside the building). I hope he keeps it up.

He dropped a pass in the 2nd qtr with no one around him by 20 yards. The ball probably got on him quicker than heā€™s used to lol

Drive ended in a missed FG that atl turned into a field goal off good field position. Probably a 10 point turnaround.

I've watched plenty. I know he is usually far more subdued speaking to the media than he is on Twitter, for example. But there has clearly been a lot less of that me-first content on his socials since the suspension and I've never heard Mike so forthrightly talk about things like "the terrible drop I had". It seemed a bit performative if I am to be perfectly honest, but frankly the team is better served by him talking less trash (both inside and outside the building). I hope he keeps it up.

The reason you've never heard him talk about "the terrible drop" is because he's never done it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom