Mike Thomas: If a DB know the QB can’t throw deep they going to play aggressive underneath with safety help over the top. (1 Viewer)

Thats just my point man. No matter what MT's flaws are, u would never hear it from Drew. For the sake of not having animosity in the locker room. There was a bigger picture there that was worth more that that. Winning a Super Bowl
Where is the animosity? MT played hurt to make one more run with Drew. Drew says MT is “his guy.” Taysom says MT is the man. CSP lauds MT’s importance to the Saints.

Everyone knows the offense will be different next year. Only fan boys are getting worked up over this.

It's cute that you think that Taysom will be the QB next year. If the team isn't able to re-sign Winston, best believe that there will be another QB in camp that will likely win the job.

I have faith in the system that Sean had in place prior to the 2012 season will once again bring fear to opposing defenses provided that our offensive skill positions remain intact.
That's what u took away from what I said? At what point did I say I thought he was going to be the starting qb next year? I was saying if he continued, I think our record would've gotten worse as teams got more film on his disadvantages. Your bad

Where is the animosity? MT played hurt to make one more run with Drew. Drew says MT is “his guy.” Taysom says MT is the man. CSP lauds MT’s importance to the Saints.

Everyone knows the offense will be different next year. Only fan boys are getting worked up over this.
I'm saying during the season. While they are on the same team. U know, while MT was punching his teammates in the face? That's animosity. Lol

Bridgewater undefeated streak consisted of Murray running. He's a bust in Carolina this year. Hill faced the worst defenses in the NFL and just ran against Denver. We can be 8-1 without Brees. Question is can we win 11+ games a season without him?
Absolutely!!! With the team we had this year, I can name at least 10 other QBs that didn't make the playoffs that could have won 11+ games for us, hell, Jameis could have won at least 14.

Dude go play in traffic. I was here when you were cheering for another team and joined us in 2010 after we won SB.

Pish posh....find another bandwagon and chat with them.
Real mature response. I asked you serious questions in this thread and all I got was crickets from you. You want to defend your position or just talk sheet that will get you banned again?

Absolutely!!! With the team we had this year, I can name at least 10 other QBs that didn't make the playoffs that could have won 11+ games for us, hell, Jameis could have won at least 14.

Preach

Lol. So we we would've won more games with Winston in over Brees right? I seem to remember the Bucs having one of the best defenses when Winston was in Tampa and he led the league in interceptions

Lol. So we we would've won more games with Winston in over Brees right? I seem to remember the Bucs having one of the best defenses when Winston was in Tampa and he led the league in interceptions
Trust the system.

Hard to say, we didnt give winston a chance. But, we have an opportunity to build with him now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom