Mike Thomas: If a DB know the QB can’t throw deep they going to play aggressive underneath with safety help over the top. (1 Viewer)

All this desperate excuse making for MT in this thread is comical. Just because you can relate with a narcissist doesn't make his conduct conducive to being a good teammate.

You just don't make excuses for your poor play and then take pot shots at people on your team. All these dudes can't stop talking about themselves on Twitter and it's embarrassing. Just play ball and let your work speak for itself. Be a man not a birch.

It's the truth. I wrote this in another thread but I'll post it here as well:

If Brees had retired and we signed Brady (which would have happened) we would be about to go to the Super Bowl. I'm not sniping at Drew. I love Drew, but with the injuries he was done this year. It just is what it is.

Our O-line, running game and receivers are built for Brady. Give him our defense and we are the number one seed. I'm personally not a fan of Brady .... but damn!! He is still ballin'. I just feel like we blew our last chance. Flame me if you like. I could care less. The truth hurts.
I totally agree with you

All this desperate excuse making for MT in this thread is comical. Just because you can relate with a narcissist doesn't make his conduct conducive to being a good teammate.

You just don't make excuses for your poor play and then take pot shots at people on your team. All these dudes can't stop talking about themselves on Twitter and it's embarrassing. Just play ball and let your work speak for itself. Be a man not a birch.
Amen brother

I’m here to tell you, Mike is on the trade block. Only thing that’s gonna hold them back is that contract.

LOL. Even if they WANTED to trade him, they can’t because of the contract.

So, no. He’s not on the trade block unless a team wants to trade us a franchise QB AND some magical cap space.

Came into NFC South, one year, grabbed the lowest team...perennial loser and headed to the Superbowl while MFs still defending Brees. Programming is something else bro....this ish is on the level of Qanon.
The only reason they were the lowest team was because of Winston’s play. Stevie Wonder saw the talent on that roster, and Brady did too obviously. You think Brady went to Tampa for a rebuild? They were 1 qb away. Your hate is completely blinding you now.

Came into NFC South, one year, grabbed the lowest team...perennial loser and headed to the Superbowl while MFs still defending Brees. Programming is something else bro....this ish is on the level of Qanon.
Brady did? I thought they got a new coach and a ridiculous defense. I do remember Brady wasn't doing sh** against us last week. It took a meltdown from the Saints and an God sent performance from Devin White for them to win that game. Brady didn't do squat in that game

Did he lie?

The only reason they were the lowest team was because of Winston’s play. Stevie Wonder saw the talent on that roster, and Brady did too obviously. You think Brady went to Tampa for a rebuild? They were 1 qb away. Your hate is completely blinding you now.
Hypothetical for ya, does Brees take TB to the SB this year???

It's the truth. I wrote this in another thread but I'll post it here as well:

If Brees had retired and we signed Brady (which would have happened) we would be about to go to the Super Bowl. I'm not sniping at Drew. I love Drew, but with the injuries he was done this year. It just is what it is.

Our O-line, running game and receivers are built for Brady. Give him our defense and we are the number one seed. I'm personally not a fan of Brady .... but damn!! He is still ballin'. I just feel like we blew our last chance. Flame me if you like. I could care less. The truth hurts.
Brady took like 5 deep shots down the field today and connected on 2-3. It made the defense reticent to come up. You CANNOT say that this didn't make a difference. I believe that you are correct. He made use of the ENTIRE field, which miraculously would have opened up the running game for us.

However, if Tayson, Alexander, and Murrary weren't injured and Harris didn't get injured, I think we would have won that game. And even with that, if Cook FOR ONCE IN HIS GOTDAYUM LIFE LEARNED HOW TO PROPERLY CARRY THE FOOTBALL, we STILL would have won.

But I go back to saying, this team is cursed. They FIND ways to blow the cash. Year in and year out with almost Terminator machine like regularity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom