Mike Thomas Injury Update. Rapoport: he may need a week or two to finally play(Mod edit) (2 Viewers)

I agree that it is on BOTH, CGM, and the Saints! 50/50
obtw, the weather in south Louisiana/MS on July 4th, will be very hot, unless there is an afternoon shower.
High should reach 97-99 degrees, if there is no rain. :)
Born in NOLA, raised on the MS coast. Attended UNO, and Southern Miss grad.
Honestly it is a little more humid in Hattiesburg, than in NOLA, or the MS coast, in July. :)
P.S. Nash Roberts was my great uncle! ;)

That’s a huge amount of negative speculation. Why don’t we see what actually happens?

People are more interested in making wildly unrealistic predictions at the shot of an 'I told you so' (and then disappearing when they're proven wrong.)

Totally agree with both of these statements….why can’t folks just wait to see what happens instead of all the negativity….I never really understood it….but to each their own I guess….

I think he won't be back for a few more weeks. I bet if this was the playoff or Super Bowl, he would play. But it is best to have him 100 percent. Also understand that it takes a good while for the mental part to kick in.

You honestly believe Duncan made up a story? Ok bud. 👍

No, show me where I said that. I said we don't know the whole story. I'm not suggesting he lied about anything, but we only know what he reported. There's more there.

I'd love to hear more about your made up stories tho, bud 👍

It's entirely possible that it's less about his injury and more that the dude hasn't seriously played football against other human beings on pads since like...the playoffs? When was that game? Early January?

I think he's probably physically his ankle is fine now. But now we gotta get MT back up to speed in terms of conditioning.

I'm speculating too.

It's entirely possible that it's less about his injury and more that the dude hasn't seriously played football against other human beings on pads since like...the playoffs? When was that game? Early January?

I think he's probably physically his ankle is fine now. But now we gotta get MT back up to speed in terms of conditioning.

I'm speculating too.

Speculation, sure, but it's also just common sense. Way more realistic than some of the other theories on this thread. Some people are acting like this is news or a setback... nah, once he went onto PUP it was always going to be this way. He's not going to go straight from rehab and working out with his trainers to seeing live NFL bullets.

Where are Rappaport or anyone else getting their info? Nobody from the Saints organization has come out and mentioned anything about Thomas.

He hasn't been on a football field in 9 months.
What did everyone expect exactly?

He'll ramp up and when ready will get on the field and be his dominate self.
The Key is making sure he's perfectly healthy and conditioned enough to play so that he doesn't re-injure himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom