Mike Thomas lookin for 20mil... (1 Viewer)

I think AJ Green's injury just reaffirmed what MT already knew. He needs to sit until it's done. Green was looking for a new deal too. Let's see what the "good faith" by showing for camp crowd says when the Bengals don't offer their best WR no where near what he would have made if he didnt get hurt in training camp.

Good faith...smh. That's code for do what benefits the team because I'm a fan of the team. Rationally, while it causes us fans a lot of anxiety, no one should be questioning MT for holding out until a done deal.

Last edited:
If CGM signs a new contract for $20M per, then I think 2019/2020 season is Drew Brees last with the Saints. The only way to afford paying a WR that much, is to have a QB on a rookie or “prove it” deal.

This is gonna be his last year no matter what.
IMO.

Everyone always brings up the injury thing... I say pay these men the high salaries they want and if they get injured, it's over... void.

As fans, we should want this. If we continue to pay these high salaries to single players, it will only hurt us as fans in the end.

Everyone always brings up the injury thing... I say pay these men the high salaries they want and if they get injured, it's over... void.

As fans, we should want this. If we continue to pay these high salaries to single players, it will only hurt us as fans in the end.

Or even better, it’s paid out over 10 years with no salary CAP implications. The owners have more than enough to swallow those payments. Or make it an injury trust fund that the owners collectively pay each year

Pay him. The window closes soon.. then we can all be pelican fans.

Lol

I became a Hornets/Pelicans fan over a decade ago... you can only be cautiously optimistic with them. I'm not buying into the hype just yet.

He has earned a raise. How much is why Loomis and agents get paid big money to figure out.

I don’t know for certain but Meredith may have earned more and didn’t even play.

I cant help but feel that both sides know what the deal is going to end up being. Which frustrates me.

I cant help but feel that both sides know what the deal is going to end up being. Which frustrates me.
Yeah I think both sides knew what the answer/number was before they started
but CJM’s agent has to show out for future clients
And Loomis has to posture for the 4-5 big contracts he’s got to do next

At least we aren't the cowgirls where zeke is in Mexico and Jerry is saying they don't need a rushing champion to win a super bowl.

I feel good about our situation and the person we're going to be paying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom