Mike Thomas not spotted at practice today (1 Viewer)

Still in vogue to completely trash an injured Saint, I see. People were only too happy to create and believe every negative narrative when Kamara was injured, too.

Y'all come off like spoiled children who can't have your favourite toys.

Sometimes injuries happen and recovery is needed. Even if the recovery could have been handled better by any of the parties involved, it's a grueling time physically and mentally to work your way back. The sniping, bellyaching and casting down of your idols isn't going to help any of that.

This thread, like the Kamara ones, won't age well.

I haven’t liked how this MT injury has played out. I’m sure, however, Mike has hated it more than anyone. Unless and until he verbally asks for a trade, I will support him.
I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is doing everything to get healthy enough to play. I have to say, however, that I am beginning to wonder if all is as has been reported. Nick Underhill reported this morning on his site that Mike is just now starting to try cutting on his ankle. That seems to me to not be indicative of him being ready in a week or two. Like most I am hoping he is able to start playing and everything will be back to normal but if that doesn't happen then we know something more has been going on between Mike and the team!

No point in rushing him back it he can't be productive I know most fans are angry and speculating on every tweet and news article but I rather have MT back 100% healthy and
condition for a possible playoff run. The last few years this team has been injured at the wrong time and flamed out horribly at the end of the season entering the playoffs so I'll take a slower approach and bring players back slowly and hopefully peak at the right time December and January.

So MT is a few weeks away yet, in part because he hasn’t practised with the team since January. Yet he’s still on the PUP list and therefore not able to practice. If he isn’t taken off the PUP list before the Tampa game then I’d be concerned that something else is going on. Absolute joke that its got to this point as it is.
Once he had surgery, where else could it have gone other than where we are now? I missed something in what you meant to say.

Bear with me for a sec: Let's say you have a beach vacation planned out, paid for ~a year in advance: your wife has a size 4 bathing suit from 10 years ago stashed away but she no longer fits it...but she claims she's going to get down from a size 8 to fit into it....8 months prior to the trip she's actually up to a sz 10...4 months prior to she's back down to an 8, the week before the trip she's still in the 6-8 range....the day you're supposed to leave, she goes and gets an emergency liposuction and tummy tuck to get down to that sz 4, but now she can't go on vacay until she heals up...who's fault do you think it is that she is unable to go?

Bear with me for a sec: Let's say you have a beach vacation planned out, paid for ~a year in advance: your wife has a size 4 bathing suit from 10 years ago stashed away but she no longer fits it...but she claims she's going to get down from a size 8 to fit into it....8 months prior to the trip she's actually up to a sz 10...4 months prior to she's back down to an 8, the week before the trip she's still in the 6-8 range....the day you're supposed to leave, she goes and gets an emergency liposuction and tummy tuck to get down to that sz 4, but now she can't go on vacay until she heals up...who's fault do you think it is that she is unable to go?
Tacoes

When she told you she wanted to get down from a size 8, did you say, "well, you don't have to start today. I still need you for the husband/wife food eating contests this month! Trust me, you don't have to start now. In fact, the weight will drop off naturally. " After the food eating contests ended a month later, did you then turn to her and say, "hey what are you doing?! You need to start dieting like yesterday."

Thanks for proving my point. I googled it before. Zero reports of substance. A couple outdated speculation pieces from August, at best. Tons of trade rumors swirling around... LOL.

That sounds a little personal, you may need to talk to someone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom