Mike Thomas out for MNF (1 Viewer)

You're being pretty confident with that speculation.

Excuse me if I take Underhill's opinion

Not that any of it means anything.

Playing decoy = /= Playing 100%

Because the Saints where really going lose games on purpose because of a scuffle.

Good. Team needed to get focused on football and being aggressive again. Nothing new in football. Here's to winning 12 straight ...

I figured.

The biggest trash talker in the secondary.
So what? And you know this to be true statement, because why? You practice with the Saints? Have you met CJG? It happens in sports all the time!! And you think MT is not a trash talker? It is part of the game. It happened last year and now again. Maybe both need to be fined? Just saying.

If MT started the altercation(which seems likely), then I applaud this move. Sean can’t afford to let that type of diva antics poison a close locker room. He’s seen up close how narcissism can practically ruin a team. We can’t have MT becoming an AB. Hopefully this humbles him and he squashes any beef with CJGJ.

One more thing. CSP benching MT actually plays well in the locker room for the JAG type players. It shows that he has no “respector of person“ type of discipline. I respect a coach who will handle beef inside the house in a way that shows outsiders that everyone is on equal footing in this franchise.

You're being pretty confident with that speculation.

Excuse me if I take Underhill's opinion

Not that any of it means anything.

Yeah like we know, right? Not a soul on this board knows; PERIOD!!

CGM has been champing at the bit since week 2. I would be upset too & take it out on some if I showed the coaches that I'm good but to no avail.. Be it as it may, soft tissue can be tricky & i respect CSP's stand on it.

If MT started the altercation(which seems likely), then I applaud this move. Sean can’t afford to let that type of diva antics poison a close locker room. He’s seen up close how narcissism can practically ruin a team. We can’t have MT becoming an AB. Hopefully this humbles him and he squashes any beef with CJGJ.

One more thing. CSP benching MT actually plays well in the locker room for the JAG type players. It shows that he has no “respector of person“ type of discipline. I respect a coach who will handle beef inside the house in a way that shows outsiders that everyone is on equal footing in this franchise.
Bingo, mam! On point.

And to those that think MT is absolved from being guilty; chill, because you are not the coach and have zero clue to any facts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom