Mike Thomas talking trash on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Ummm could we get in trouble for not disclosing his broken hand on the injury report? And for crying out loud, we need to get him some help already! Just imagine if he couldn't play through the pain. We would've putrid without him.
He was on the injury report with a hand injury. We didn't have to specify what kind of hand injury.

M.T. is one tough Son of a Gun. I think the Saints should forego the N.F.L Draft and just clone M.T . The Saints could use more players with his toughness. I can guarantee you with all the hard hits he takes he's injured /hurt more than we ever know.

I love it. We need someone on this team with a fighting spirit, with the dog in him. And he does it with his play as well. Maybe this will translate and be the culture of the team.

Damn! wonder how bad. Coach Pete where are you????????? :yelrotflmao:
LMAO, exactly why I don’t read anything from “Coach Pete”.

Just for ****s and giggles, what “insight” did he (or didn’t he) have for Thomas’ hand injury? :hihi:
He was on the injury report with a hand injury. We didn't have to specify what kind of hand injury.
That’s why it took me a second to reply, I went dig up the injury report real quick to make sure. LOL.

LP on Wednesday, FP on Thursday, and off the report on Friday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom