Reaction score
Man he looks impressive.

Tall
Quick AND strong hands
Very fluid in and out of cuts
Already has the ability to set defenders up.....and cut when they are leaning
( that's pure natural WR right there)
Terrific ability to make first defender miss and pick up YAC
Drew trusts him already and it's obvious.

We've got quite a player here my friends.

We have three very good receivers yet we are still looking for Coleman on critical plays.

I really like how he moves once he has the ball in his hands. His moves that fake defenders out are comical.

If this trio shines as expected they could be the greatest wr trio since D Thomas, Decker, Welker.

We have three very good receivers yet we are still looking for Coleman on critical plays.
Seriously, what he was doing on the field was as confusing as why we were throwing to him.

We need to use him more. He had those two back to back big catches on the touchdown drive and we didn't use him the rest of the game.

He reminded me so much of Colston on one play today. The one where he catches the slant right off the snap inside the CB and then uses his length leaning forward for the first down.

I'd love to see us throw to him on a screen once or twice. He doesn't seem all that quick or elusive, but he just has a knack for making guys miss and getting up field. Plus he's quite strong.

Man he looks impressive.

Tall
Quick AND strong hands
Very fluid in and out of cuts
Already has the ability to set defenders up.....and cut when they are leaning
( that's pure natural WR right there)
Terrific ability to make first defender miss and pick up YAC
Drew trusts him already and it's obvious.

We've got quite a player here my friends.

10000000%%%% Agree,

So much this!! It seemed after Mike had that one drop he hit the bench... which was annoying to me... maybe Mike makes those catches and we are talking about a tough win in NY.

Thomas is a beast, sky is the limit for him.

We need to use him more. He had those two back to back big catches on the touchdown drive and we didn't use him the rest of the game.

He has good/reliable hands. I do wonder how is he at getting separation from DBs. Maybe that's a reason we didn't go to him that often?

So much this!! It seemed after Mike had that one drop he hit the bench... which was annoying to me... maybe Mike makes those catches and we are talking about a tough win in NY.

Thomas is a beast, sky is the limit for him.

I don't think he was benched for the drop. However, it is funny that no one mentioned him missing an easy catch (happens to everyone). Yet, Coleman gets roasted for attempting to make a one handed catch falling backwards with a DB holding his other arm. Even Beckham would have had a hard time making that catch (although he would have gotten the PI call).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom