Mike Thomas....... (1 Viewer)

I don't think he was benched for the drop. However, it is funny that no one mentioned him missing an easy catch (happens to everyone). Yet, Coleman gets roasted for attempting to make a one handed catch falling backwards with a DB holding his other arm. Even Beckham would have had a hard time making that catch (although he would have gotten the PI call).

Haha that is true... but i think Coleman has earned that going back to last season, he needs to prove himself. If im honest the first tough catch / drop annoyed me... made a fantastic one handed catch then manages to drop it while on the ground with the ball in both hands. People will start to get impatient with him and rightfully so. Thomas will have much more slack he's already made some really nice catches and is doing really well for a rook.

We have three very good receivers yet we are still looking for Coleman on critical plays.

The idea is, the defense puts their weakest DB on him 1 on 1. His biggest fault is, he needs very accurate passes. At 6'6", he simply isn't athletic enough to catch every errant throw.

Man he looks impressive.

Tall
Quick AND strong hands
Very fluid in and out of cuts
Already has the ability to set defenders up.....and cut when they are leaning
( that's pure natural WR right there)
Terrific ability to make first defender miss and pick up YAC
Drew trusts him already and it's obvious.

We've got quite a player here my friends.

Absolutely! I'm thrilled with Thomas already, and it's scary to think how good he will be.

His worst fault is, he doesn't have breakaway speed. Can't wait to see him in a foot race, hope he proves me wrong.

Thomas has all the tools. I see why Urban Meyer spoke so highly of him. Explosive, runs crisp routes and can catch everything in very small windows.

He is a rookie but I see him as a future clutch receiver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom