Mike Thomas..... (1 Viewer)

Love all our receiver group. Love Thomas. Working with Brees makes everyone better. Makes some stars. Right? Jimmy Graham?

Not sure if anyone saw it yesterday but the cameraman focused in on Sean and MT together early in the game. I'm paraphrasing here but it seemed as if SP told him .. "kid, you keep doing what you do, I'll make a point that Drew gets you the ball". Next play or shortly thereafter, Drew to MT for a nice completion.

We all saw flashes in OTA's, mini/training camp and now meaningful games. What a terrific young talent we have.

He continues to make the difficult catches routine.

Micheal Thomas is the real deal. Hope they utilize him more in the passing game. Cantguardmike catches everything. Reminds me of Colston.

Coleman suppose to be the next Colston but o well...smh!!

Perfect ^

And who really cares. We have potentially 2 Top 10 NFL WRs. I tend to think that Thomas will be a Top 5 WR in year 2 or 3. But if it's Cooks, glad to be wrong. What a problem to have.

It'll be a BIG problem is their rookie contracts all run out at the same time.

We need to keep spreading the ball around, keep them all under 1000 yards, and out of the Pro Bowl. :hihi:

TBH, the best WR situation we got is having Cooks teach Thomas everything he learned about speed and footwork. after that OMG its pretty much over.

It'll be a BIG problem is their rookie contracts all run out at the same time.

We need to keep spreading the ball around, keep them all under 1000 yards, and out of the Pro Bowl. :hihi:

Haha. LMAO! Brilliant. Then Loomis won't screw-up the cap :hihi:

this young man is going to have a break out game here real soon . He is quietly making his way into the spot light, he is solid all around player that will be awesome for us has star potential

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom