Mike Thomas..... (1 Viewer)

No argument here. I love that when he gets the ball he can always manage to get those extra couple of yards for a 1st down.

Methinks his ceiling is higher than cooks, though I do love Cooks.

Agreed, that's not a knock against Cooks either. Mike Thomas has sky high potential. He should have had his first 100 yard game today if it weren't for Tony Hills gaffe.

Love him, he's made some great catches, isn't afraid of taking a hit, just everything we could ask for so far.

I would say so so he has the hands and length but no where near Cooks speed if you saw that 86 yard TD pass he actually slowed down a little and the defenders were catching up to him until he literally turned on the afterburners and pulled away truly amazing to have a guy like that. I would say both of them on the field are extremely dangerous. You need a lock down corner for both and even then Snead can beat you when you least expect it. A very hard team to cover if your defense doesn't make Brees life a living hell.

I don't think Thomas will get as many long TD receptions as Cooks, but maybe more catches and 1st down conversions.

If I had to choose between Cooks and Thomas, I would go nuts.

Remember the 2009 Saints? When 1 WR had a mediocre game, someone else would have a good game. Same at RB and defense. Willie had a meh game today, but Cooksie and Thomas killed it.

I don't think Thomas will get as many long TD receptions as Cooks, but maybe more catches and 1st down conversions.

If I had to choose between Cooks and Thomas, I would go nuts.

Remember the 2009 Saints? When 1 WR had a mediocre game, someone else would have a good game. Same at RB and defense. Willie had a meh game today, but Cooksie and Thomas killed it.

That's what we have needed and now we have one of the better groups in the NFL. I hope you are a female because Cooksie is a different nickname not the most masculine name for a football player. :hihi:

Sorry but I can't go there. I love Thomas and he is a perfect compliment to Cooks but Cooks has something that Thomas will never have. BC has world class speed and that helps everyone.
Cooks on any given Sunday, on any given play, if you happen to get lost in his double move. He'll rip off a 90 yard TD. Thomas doesn't have that ability.

Going to be a star in this league. Best draft pick in a long long while. Might end up being the best ever.

Home run pick. Payton and Loomis nailed this one.

On top of being a gifted athlete he is super smart as well . He does remind me a lot of Colston

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom