Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr tonight! (2 Viewers)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty excited about this tonight! Who’s watching?

I'll catch the highlights. (if any)

Not really caring to see two of the best waaaay past their prime. I choose to remeber both when they ruled their respective classes.

And I ain't givin Don King a dime.

I'm a huge boxing fan. I'm actually paying to watch a local kid I support on a small streaming PPV tonight. I just can't get excited for two WAY over the hill legends in a circus atmosphere exhibition. They had their day, and they were both great. Tonight feels like an Al Bunday moment, though.

If you want to see some solid young hungry fighters, The Houston Hitman is fighting tonight for only $10. ;)

I'll catch the highlights. (if any)

Not really caring to see two of the best waaaay past their prime. I choose to remeber both when they ruled their respective classes.

And I ain't givin Don King a dime.
Don't think Don King is involved. Being put on by Triller

Tyson's style was mostly based on drills and combos, so there was not a lot of read and react. Jones' style was a lot of watch and pounce, which is all read and react. I bet Tyson can pull off the combo drills, and that Jones can't read and react fast enough. That's my prediction.

Tyson looked in shape....Jones did not.
I expect 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung for Roy........and no TD punch thrown afterwards

Tyson appears to be in better condition. If Jones isn't able to get away from Tyson he's going to have a tough time in the last few rounds.

Tyson appears to be in better condition. If Jones isn't able to get away from Tyson he's going to have a tough time in the last few rounds.

I think anyone who entertains the idea of fighting Mike Tyson - any year - is straight crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom