Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr tonight! (1 Viewer)

Tyson in there trying to kill him. I thought Tyson won every round.

Watch Tyson vs Holyfield in 4 months

Seriously, the Robinson knockout was enough entertainment for me.

Nope. If I had paid for it I would be angry. Just like every other Tyson fight.

I think the beauty of those first round knockouts in the 80s was that yeah those people paid a lot for a very short fight . . . but they got a story to tell for a lifetime. I'd be impressed if I met someone that was at one of those fights.

I think the beauty of those first round knockouts in the 80s was that yeah those people paid a lot for a very short fight . . . but they got a story to tell for a lifetime. I'd be impressed if I met someone that was at one of those fights.

Trip part is, most who had tickets to a Tyson fight paid a ton of money and miss practically the entire undercard for a 1-minute max fight.

Ibwas just a teenager back then. There was always a relative who would pay for the fight and host a party. Everybody would socialize until the main event. Then 20 seconds later everybody would ask "why do I fall for this every time?"

The Ortiz fight was entertaining. The McKernan fight was straight garbage. Only impressive thing about it was that a man could take a beating like that for 8 rounds and never go down or give up.

Robinson getting knocked out was hilarious. I was actually impressed with Tyson and Jones for the first couple rounds until my link died.

If Snoop got to call fights more often I would watch a lot more boxing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom