Saints Mike Westhoff: Taysom Hill “throws better” than Lamar Jackson (1 Viewer)

Something is up, can’t figure it out, but there is too much smoke. There’s a new update in reference to Hill every day (it seems). The FO is trying to get someone to take the bait. They either: value the 1st > Hill, willing to flip him for a 2nd, or want someone to offer a deal so that they can match (let the market determine his value).
I agree and our QB situation is turning into a soap opera.
We know we need to break with main person and now one of the side pieces are starting act too cute.

Yup. The only 2 QB's who strike fear in the hearts of tacklers are Cam and Hill. Of course, we would have about 4-6 heart attacks per game as well. People fear Jackson because he may break your ACL and u end up on a highlight reel. But Derrick Henry like fear??? Only Cam and Hill.
I said what I said.

Taysom's agent is hyping this stuff up.

If the Taysom hype train keeps up at this pace he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame before kickoff of the 2020 season.

Tom Brady in shambles.
Just like with everything in life, reality lies somewhere between the hate train and the hype train. When reality collides with both of those trains, passengers from both trains are going to predictably deny being on either train.

I love TH’s energy and effort, it is infectious which spreads throughout the team and fans. However, he is nothing more than a gadget player. One can argue that his success is a result of the threat presented by Payton’s trickery, and the combined skills of Brees, Thomas and Kamara when they are on the field at the same time. I would hate to see him go ,but also don’t want him starting full time at QB.

Call me crazy or stupid , but I think a two qb-system matched up TH with Mariota would cause defenses all types of problems. A lot of people hate on Mariota, but he’s really talented and showed up in the playoffs a couple of years ago. We can probably get him for cheap. We need our next starter to possess scramble capabilities.

Serious though, the only place i read these strange scenarios are on SR, everywhere else predicts Taysom is the future, either this year or next...whatever happens, fans just want to stay exciting and most of all win!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom