Saints Mike Westhoff: Taysom Hill “throws better” than Lamar Jackson (1 Viewer)

Some people get their feelings hurt when you say that their favorite QB hasn't proven himself yet at the position. The TH that you've seen to this point would be nonexistent once DB hangs it up. If a teams offers a #1, this organization wouldn't blink as they snatched it!

Yup. The only 2 QB's who strike fear in the hearts of tacklers are Cam and Hill. Of course, we would have about 4-6 heart attacks per game as well. People fear Jackson because he may break your ACL and u end up on a highlight reel. But Derrick Henry like fear??? Only Cam and Hill.

Josh Allen

Now I wait while you explain to
me how a ginger challenging another blanco is playing the race card

The guy said that Westhoff who “shares the same skin pigmentation as me” said that Hill throws better than Lamar Jackson. He clearly made it as if race was the issue. To the point that EW tried to turn it away from race... because that is NOT the issue. It’s a coach giving his opinion on which player throws better. Skin color has nothing to with it, but the guy on the pod tried to make it that way.

The guy said that Westhoff who “shares the same skin pigmentation as me” said that Hill throws better than Lamar Jackson. He clearly made it as if race was the issue. To the point that EW tried to turn it away from race... because that is NOT the issue. It’s a coach giving his opinion on which player throws better. Skin color has nothing to with it, but the guy on the pod tried to make it that way.
We all know that ‘playing the race card’ is a backlash dog whistle
While Rev can’t prove Westhoff’s comment IS racial, you can’t prove that it ISN’T
I will say that there is no on field or statistical evidence to back up what Westhoff said - beside an obviously flawed ‘eyeball’ test - and it is so in accurate, we’re left to wonder how he arrived at his conclusion

Some great quotes in this thread.

Its gearing up go beyond the famous 2007-2008 seasons "but can he play safety" threads.

While Rev can’t prove Westhoff’s comment IS racial, you can’t prove that it ISN’T
I will say that there is no on field or statistical evidence to back up what Westhoff said - beside an obviously flawed ‘eyeball’ test - and it is so in accurate, we’re left to wonder how he arrived at his conclusion

Don't forget Westy wears black-and-gold goggles and is pretty old. He might wear Taysom pajamas too, he was a great ST player for Westy. I'll blame those things for his questionable conclusion before I start reaching.

Don't forget Westy wears black-and-gold goggles and is pretty old. He might wear Taysom pajamas too, he was a great ST player for Westy. I'll blame those things for his questionable conclusion before I start reaching.
Which is fine
I was just trying to point out that StLattimore was doing the same thing he was accusing the podcast of doing

Westhoff wasn't a Saints coach last year. His only two years with the team were 2017 and 2018. He spent 15 years with the Phins and 12 years with the Jets. Compared to his short stint with the Saints, I'd say he's got different colored glasses and pajamas too.

Westhoff wasn't a Saints coach last year. His only two years with the team were 2017 and 2018. He spent 15 years with the Phins and 12 years with the Jets. Compared to his short stint with the Saints, I'd say he's got different colored glasses and pajamas too.
Do the pajamas have lunch pails on them?

Better to assume Westoff is a racist. You're right.

Better to assume Westoff is a racist. You're right.
Not what I said
Saint Lattimore was challenging/dismissing an entire podcast bc it used ‘White Men Can’t Jump’
And went on to say that the ginger host whi used it was somehow playing the race card
Once I retorted all of the ‘facts’ that he got wrong about what the podcast was saying (mostly about being Taysom haters, which they specifically and repeatedly denied - with supporting evidence)
I then challenged him on how it works with one Caucasian playing the race card on another Caucasian

Didn’t get any answer to any of that

I do like your handle though

I sincerely doubt we are trying to trade a known commodity, who has worked our quarterback room for 3 years, who also knows the system, is familiar with the coaches and it is known to have an impecable work ethic, to be traded to get an unknown player.

I guess everyone can see what she/he wants in this time when literally, nothing is happening.

If Payton, who has been with him constantly, believes he is good enough then he is....period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom