Miles pregame presser (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There will be a change in our holiday schedule. Valentine's Day will be celebrated September 3rd instead of in February.

Leonard Fournette is special, his brother Lanyard has a want to be special too.

Ed Orgeron's nickname for our opponent's offensive line is Gilmore's girls.

Dave Veranda has a few tricks and treats up his sleeve designed to befuddle our opponents plan of game.

You can expect our offense will be very different this year. For that matter, you can expect anything you want. Expectations are meant to be expected.

The badger is a ferocious and unique animal. How do you catch a unique animal? Youneek up on him. We will be transparently deceptive in all faucets of our game.

Our qb play will be much improved, the bar in that respect is quite low.

Fournette has an ankle, Etling has a back, but both are 100%.

We will distribute the ball among our backs. Fournette will get at least 50% of the carries, Guice 40% with Williams and Brochette sharing the other 40%.

We like Arden Key. He is a long player.

It is time for our team to play a team with a different jersey. Our players are tired of playing with themselves.

Transparently deceptive in all faucets, impressive! LOL.

I posted this on another site earlier in the week. The funny part is one poster thought these were real quotes.

I posted this on another site earlier in the week. The funny part is one poster thought these were real quotes.

Lol, I thought it might be from one of those beginning of the year joke pressers that coaches often do. Good stuff regardless. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom