Miley Cyrus changes her......................................... (1 Viewer)

Chairman_LMAO

Cartoonish Supervillain
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
name to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus, whose given name is Destiny Hope Cyrus, has filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court to change her full legal name to Miley Ray Cyrus.

READ MORE

(Apologies if there was a multipage thread on this back in January)

Thoughts???

Personally, I don't like it. It's far too convenient. There's a limit to how much convenience Americans should be allowed, and this is getting dangerously close to pushing the envelope of maximum allowed convenience.

GW93

Original
Reaction score
So if I hook up with Miley Cyrus, I can no longer say that I "have a date with Destiny?"

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This news is definitely going to shake up America.

SaintRob

"Saint Exotic"
Reaction score
We shouldn't have the legal right to change our names anymore? You're joking, right? Why do you think we should we give up that right?

Reaction score
We shouldn't have the legal right to change our names anymore? You're joking, right? Why do you think we should we give up that right?

If we can't change our names anymore, the terrorists have won.

seagull

2010 World Champions
Reaction score
CNN is just reporting this now, I thought this was old news. My 11 year old son has been knowing about this name change for sometime, but to give CNN credit, maybe she just recently filed to make it offical.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
I am even more ecstatic that my daughter is only 2!

:worthy:

TheBigEasy99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Okay, I’ve gone from not knowing who this girl is to knowing WAY too much about her in an extremely short period of time. Seriously. Without even trying I’ve learned that she’s 16, wants to remain a virgin till marriage (despite progressively dressing like more and more of a whore, ala Britney Spears), plays a character named Hannah Montana (who is apparently the alter ego to her alter ego since she also goes by the name Miley Cyrus, despite her name being Destiny Hope Cyrus), has a song where she goes “Whoa whoa whoa” a bunch of times, and is the daughter of a man who sported the second most spectacular mullet of all time (second only to Dog the Bounty Hunter). I never wanted to know these things, but for some reason they’ve entered my scope of knowledge.

Does anyone know if I can have that procedure from “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and have these things removed from my brain? Does that really exist? Will I have to just crash my car into a tree and hope that I get selective amnesia in all the right places? Seems a little extreme, but it may be my only option at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom