Miley Cyrus changes her......................................... (1 Viewer)

Okay, I’ve gone from not knowing who this girl is to knowing WAY too much about her in an extremely short period of time. Seriously. Without even trying I’ve learned that she’s 16, wants to remain a virgin till marriage (despite progressively dressing like more and more of a whore, ala Britney Spears), plays a character named Hannah Montana (who is apparently the alter ego to her alter ego since she also goes by the name Miley Cyrus, despite her name being Destiny Hope Cyrus), has a song where she goes “Whoa whoa whoa” a bunch of times, and is the daughter of a man who sported the second most spectacular mullet of all time (second only to Dog the Bounty Hunter). I never wanted to know these things, but for some reason they’ve entered my scope of knowledge.

Does anyone know if I can have that procedure from “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and have these things removed from my brain? Does that really exist? Will I have to just crash my car into a tree and hope that I get selective amnesia in all the right places? Seems a little extreme, but it may be my only option at this point.

Okay, I’ve gone from not knowing who this girl is to knowing WAY too much about her in an extremely short period of time. Seriously. Without even trying I’ve learned that she’s 16, wants to remain a virgin till marriage (despite progressively dressing like more and more of a whore, ala Britney Spears), plays a character named Hannah Montana (who is apparently the alter ego to her alter ego since she also goes by the name Miley Cyrus, despite her name being Destiny Hope Cyrus), has a song where she goes “Whoa whoa whoa” a bunch of times, and is the daughter of a man who sported the second most spectacular mullet of all time (second only to Dog the Bounty Hunter). I never wanted to know these things, but for some reason they’ve entered my scope of knowledge.

Does anyone know if I can have that procedure from “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and have these things removed from my brain? Does that really exist? Will I have to just crash my car into a tree and hope that I get selective amnesia in all the right places? Seems a little extreme, but it may be my only option at this point.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Does anyone know if I can have that procedure from “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and have these things removed from my brain? Does that really exist?

:lol:

The name change thing happens all the time: celebrities often just get tired of maintaining their "legal" name when everyone knows them by their stage name and (more importantly) all the checks come in under the stage name. (Often it's just substituting a nickname for an unused given name, or adjusting unusual spelling.) When I was a baby entertainment lawyer, umpteen years ago, they made me handle a bunch of these. At least in California, the petitioner is not usually required to appear personally on a name change petition, and essentially the only basis to reject the petition is if there's some indication of potential fraud. So I'd have to put on a suit and drive downtown to the L.A. County Courthouse to handle a pro forma hearing in front of some bored commissioner. And some stringer-flunky from the National Enquirer would ALWAYS show up and demand to know why the celebrity wasn't there in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom