Military care packages (1 Viewer)

SEMPERFISAINT

NEW ORLEANS MARINE
Reaction score
Good afternoon my fellow Saints Fans,

I haven't posted on here in a while because I've been deployed to various locations over the past couple of years. I'm currently deployed to Camp LeatherNeck, Afghanistan and was wondering if there's a website or company in Louisiana that sends out New Orleans/Louisiana themed care packages. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if i put this on the wrong sub-forum

Born and raised in Mid-City (5th ward) New Orleans.
Warren Easton C/O 98 Alumn

Geaux Saints
Semper Fi.

SSgt B

When I was deployed, My friend-a teacher- made a bunch of care packages and sent them to me personally. I distributed the stuff when I received it. It was basically a one person "organization" and my unit was from Ohio.

Where you been deployed to? Just got back from Bastion myself a few months ago. I just PCS'd from Oki to Cherry Point.

Ill be down around Kandahar way, again, in Jul. Stay safe. Go easy, Bro...

Thanks for the quick responses.

Thank you for your service, hope you make it back to your family and friends soon enough ;)
Hopefully i'll be back in June to renunite with my daughter, family, and friends.

When I was deployed, My friend-a teacher- made a bunch of care packages and sent them to me personally. I distributed the stuff when I received it. It was basically a one person "organization" and my unit was from Ohio.
Thanks, I had a friend send me on, but I'm trying to get something for my Marines.

I got this...

PM sent.
Thanks Champ

Where you been deployed to? Just got back from Bastion myself a few months ago. I just PCS'd from Oki to Cherry Point.
Korea, Cobra Gold Thailand, philippines phiblex, Afghan. My parent comman is in Oki CLR 35.

PM me your address I'll send you some good stuff ...

Semper Fi
Thanks Troy
Ill be down around Kandahar way, again, in Jul. Stay safe. Go easy, Bro...
Thanks, I sent my Marines to Kandahar to get there Citizenship. They say it's a really nice base compared to most of the FOBs here.

Stay alert and stay alive Marine. Hope you return home better than the way you came. I too am in Afghanistan. Was hestitant to put it out there with the OPSEC, but you can probably guess where I am when I say "Pooh-Pond" is two blocks away from my location.

"One Team, One Fight"

SemperFi PM me all the info so I can get a package out.

D3 - My son is in MAG 36, just finished Cobra Gold and will be leaving Oki in June or July.

SemperFI to all from an old Marine. Our prayers are always with you guys.

What exactly are you looking for being in the care package? Please give me more details, then I check on Ramstein!

Yes, please let us know what kind of things you are looking for and how to get them to you. A few things from several of us could add up. And you may want to try mailing the Brees Dream Foundation or the Saints. Drew is all about the military!

Thanks to all of you for your service!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom