Milwaukee Police shooting sparks violent Protests (1 Viewer)

I don't see that they have released the video of the shooting. If the guy was brandishing his stolen firearm, you cannot blame police for protecting themselves. I will reserve further comment until I see the video of the shooting.

If only you gave police the same benefit of the doubt as you do armed felons....

I feel like these threads are created so people can use language like hoodlums to describe minorities.

Anyone who can look at the crimes taking place (regardless of color) and be offended by someone calling them hoodlums is disingenuous at best.

Sheriff Clarke called up the National Guard as well from what I'm hearing.

Shizzle's friend (Sarcasm). I kind of like this guy.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mnaXN9tM21Q" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

I think that is exactly what I just did.

So you've never outright sided with the civilian prior to video evidence, or outright called police liars if the official statement doesn't meet your narrative?

That's the answer. When we don't get our way we become violent.

i don't advocate violence, i was merely helping the shockedshocked crowd crowd about why violence might happen
i promise you for every violent outburst there are 100s if not 1000s of peaceful protests, church gatherings, night out against crime rallies, etc etc
but for some reason, those peaceful gatherings aren't noted
( and no, the answer is not entirely "the media")

Can he do that or the mayor has to do that?

Sheriff calls for National Guard response after Milwaukee police shooting

Clarke's comments are in stark contrast to Milwaukee police and city leaders who said overnight Saturday they had the resources to handle the situation, including help from the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office and Waukesha County agencies and did not anticipate calling upon the National Guard.

Guess it does not matter now. Governor sending them.

i don't advocate violence, i was merely helping the shockedshocked crowd crowd about why violence might happen
i promise you for every violent outburst there are 100s if not 1000s of peaceful protests, church gatherings, night out against crime rallies, etc etc
but for some reason, those peaceful gatherings aren't noted
( and no, the answer is not entirely "the media")

Well perhaps another reason.

Milwaukee reeling after police-involved deadly shooting - CNN.com

Rainey said Saturday's violence was a byproduct of inequities, injustice, unemployment and under-education.

Those that are prone to violence will find any excuse to turn to it. Bad cops or bad people, either way and it seems that violence in general is becoming much more commonplace. To me, that only says things will get much worse before, or IF they get better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom