Milwaukee Police shooting sparks violent Protests (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I keep seeing shooting of an armed man. If that's the case, what's with the protests? Feeling left out?

Here we go again another police shooting, another night of violent protests.

Milwaukee reeling after deadly - CNN.com

Raw video captures police protests in Milwaukee - CNN Video

I understand the anger of another police shooting but I think it needs to be protested peacefully. I get it some police officers are out of control but why attack other businesses? Any your thoughts?
This isn't protesting, more like rioting. This is criminal activity. Looting, burning banks and gas stations over a man who had a stolen gun who would not drop his weapon when told to do so? What is that? How is this criminal activity justified? It can't be, and how does going after Caucasians driving down the streets for no reason have anything to do with what happen to this 23 year-old kid who got shot by the police? Let me guess, the cop was white so it means go after white pedestrians? WEAK!!

Considering Milwaukee's sheriff continuously calls the movement "Black Lies Matter" and sounds like a total crackpot, I'm totally sure this is the *only* incident thats ever happened in Milwaukee...

Yeah because only black people are criminals.

Shaking my head.

Here we go again another police shooting, another night of violent protests.

Milwaukee reeling after deadly - CNN.com

Raw video captures police protests in Milwaukee - CNN Video

I understand the anger of another police shooting but I think it needs to be protested peacefully. I get it some police officers are out of control but why attack other businesses? Any your thoughts?

How were these officers out of control? they shot an armed violent felon. There is no excuse to have riot over any incident like this. Now the police should be held accountable for allowing this riot to get out of hand.

How were these officers out of control? they shot an armed violent felon. There is no excuse to have riot over any incident like this. Now the police should be held accountable for allowing this riot to get out of hand.

It's not getting any better is it? At least these officers had body cameras.

I don't see that they have released the video of the shooting. If the guy was brandishing his stolen firearm, you cannot blame police for protecting themselves. I will reserve further comment until I see the video of the shooting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom