Mini camp observations June 5 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the updates! Any news on Saalim Hakim? #18

He was in on a lot of ST drills. In WR drills he looked fine. No "circus" catches nor any drops that I saw. In 7/7 I didn't see him being thrown to.

I just hope we don't just keep a vet if we have a young guy that is just as good, change can't hurt this poor of a defense. hope will smith and Jenkins are replaced with better talent.

Thanks for the updates! Any news on Saalim Hakim? #18

I know that I was a bit surprised no one WWL knows that Saalim Hakim is related to Az-Zahir Hakim's lil' brother. They did mention how fast he is. But other than that didn't go real into anything of note he's done so far.

I just hope we don't just keep a vet if we have a young guy that is just as good, change can't hurt this poor of a defense. hope will smith and Jenkins are replaced with better talent.

Jenkins is not going anywhere. I don't know why all the hate for him. He had ONE bad year last year just like the rest if the defense which alot had to do with bad scheme. Jenkins had a very good season the year before last. Many blame him for the TD late against the 49ers to Vernon Davis in the playoff game but many don't realize Williams probably told to move up in coverage. He will be fine with this more aggressive defense like he was in 2010 and 2011.

Smith on the other hand I agree with you. He needs to go. He is slow and always seems to be out of shape and now you want him to play OLB! Not a chance he can beat out Butler, Junior, or Tez for a starting spot. He is a 4-3 end on the down side of his career. I say trade him for something, anything if you can get it and move on.

It's been slow and it's nice to have a good read. Much appreciated!

Thanks man,much app.I really can`t give a good assessment untill they put pad`s on.Then you`ll tell who is who!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom