Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers (1 Viewer)

One less team to fight for drafting a QB in 2020. Steelers are due to drafting an heir for Ben..

Didn't know that but ok. Everybody wants to leave. So I guess Ramsey is the next to get traded

Didn't know that but ok. Everybody wants to leave. So I guess Ramsey is the next to get traded
Crazy if Ramsey only gets a 1st. Ramsey is in a completely different stratusphere

With everyone wanting out of Miami, should we take a shot at Josh Rosen?

I know he couldn’t win the starting job but do you think Payton could fix him? Turn him into Drew’s replacement in a few years?

Might be able to get him for a 3rd.

Honestly, with Drew hurt it makes sense for us to not be involved. Everything is in flux and out pick might be higher than expected

With everyone wanting out of Miami, should we take a shot at Josh Rosen?

I know he couldn’t win the starting job but do you think Payton could fix him? Turn him into Drew’s replacement in a few years?

Might be able to get him for a 3rd.
Well, Dolphin didn't go full tank after till TC and preseason. They apparently didn't like what they saw in him and decided to scrap plans completely.

Yet, he hasn't requested a trade. So, I think his issue links back to complaints from draft which is his attitude, work ethic, and as long that he gets paid... He don't care.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom