minneapolis & richmond (va, dunno if there is another boring city same name) (1 Viewer)

zeetes

carouser
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
fork me. we finalized a contract for a company based in both sheetties. over the next two years, i’ll be going to either frequently. next five years, occasionally.

so, i have had the misfortune of staying in both sheetties a few times in the last couple of months, praying to the spaghetti monster to not make me go back. damn you spaghetti monster!!! i bet he thinks this sheet is funny.

anyway, is there sheet fork to do in either sheetty? i don’t give a sheet about a big arse mall and i think bitchmond is near a beach? oh joy.

just looking for decent places to eat and good bars.

thanks buddies.

My brother and best bud both live in the twin city area and love it. I was nonplussed when visiting but only because of the bland food and 6' deep snow.

fork me. we finalized a contract for a company based in both shirtties. over the next two years, i’ll be going to either frequently. next five years, occasionally.

so, i have had the misfortune of staying in both shirtties a few times in the last couple of months, praying to the spaghetti monster to not make me go back. damn you spaghetti monster!!! i bet he thinks this shirt is funny.

anyway, is there shirt fork to do in either shirtty? i don’t give a shirt about a big arse mall and i think bitchmond is near a beach? oh joy.

just looking for decent places to eat and good bars.

thanks buddies.

Whoa, you're in my hometown and didn't tell me?! Zeetes, I am dissapoint.

You are 100% inept if you can't find a good time, place to eat in Minneapolis. There's about 7 or 8 cities in this entire country worth a damn and Minneapolis is one of them. You have NYC, NOLA, LA, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and yes, Minneapolis. Maybe Denver....a little bit. Everything else is the same strip mall with different weather.

There's great food, culture, nightlife and fun to be had in each of those cities. If you're unsuccessful finding it, the problem is you. But if I recall you had a decent enough problem finding distractions on your own in NYC so....yeah.

Minneapolis is not the stereotypes associated with it just like New Orleans is more than its national perception. It's a great town, go explore it. It's not culturally bankrupt like Houston or Atlanta or Charlotte or Buffalo or etc.... There's far worse places in this country to have to visit in regular bases than Minneapolis. Even in winter, it's still in the top 15-20 cities in this country. Good luck with Richmond though, LOL.

Last edited:
In Richmond, go to the Tobacco Company. Cool old building turned into a decent restaurant. Also, let me know when you're there, because you're only like two hours away from me and BobE.

Turn up your mic. All I heard was angry gibberish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom