Minnesota/Chicago Game (1 Viewer)

Man I can't wait for Thursday night. The Falcons are going to get a rowdy crowd who probably have been drinking all day up to that point.

Haha you could of swore the Bears scored a TD with the reactions from the coach & fans!! It was only a FG, but I would be the same way if we still had the bums we had between Hartley & Lutz???

Chicago is currently our only competition for a bye outside of the Rams, right? I think we have to root for Minny. And that isn't going well.

Damn this is the first time I’ve watched the Bears all season and they have impressed this cat. They run a great offense. Trubisky looks like Russell Wilson out there running & throwing! You think the Vikes got him sacked and he makes a Rus type move & picks of a first down with his legs. Jordan Howard is a good back and Tarik Cohen is electric with the ball in open space. They got 3 good receivers in Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, & Anthony Miller. Then they got a great tight end in Trey Burton.

And I haven’t even talked about the defense!! Khalil Mack is unblockable! They great at every level of the defense!!

We need homefield cause this team may scare me the most out of the NFC. They should beat the Rams at home in a few weeks.

Chicago is currently our only competition for a bye outside of the Rams, right? I think we have to root for Minny. And that isn't going well.

Yep. We already have the W on Minny and they are a half game back on Chi.

I wanted Cohen BAD in the draft last year, but I much rather Kamara! You can’t draft two backs in the same draft when you got Mark Ingram too lol. If that dude was one this team, I could only imagine ?

Vikings self-destructing and about to go down 18-0.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom