MinshewMania comes to an end. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Foles back in the starting lineup.

Smart move. He was only performing well against bottom feeders. Good teams had broken down his tape and have found a consistent strategy to shut him down or expose him any further. There is no need for him to become a franchise QB overnight. So, don't shoot his confidence. Let him regroup, develop out of sight, and settle in as a Backup and see how he does with a whole off season to prepare.

Agreed. I think the Jags are smart to move back to Foles to see what they've got there. I think they know what they have in Minshew and by letting Foles get some reps...maybe Foles becomes trade bait come draft time? Not sure but no matter what...Minshew Mania isn't done. If Foles slips, the fans are going to want Minshew.

Agreed. I think the Jags are smart to move back to Foles to see what they've got there. I think they know what they have in Minshew and by letting Foles get some reps...maybe Foles becomes trade bait come draft time? Not sure but no matter what...Minshew Mania isn't done. If Foles slips, the fans are going to want Minshew.

The way Foles's contract is structured, the Jags are probably married to him through at least next year - and given his injury history, I think they keep Minshew there as the backup. After 2020, they get a bit more leeway.

Garden Minshew is going to be the new Ryan Fitzpatrick mark my words.

As a 6th round pick I'd take it.

1572981648886.png

their oline sucks their just gonna get him hurt again

Minshewmania was alive and well before he ever got to the NFL so it's not going to go away overnight. He got his shot and he did well at times, but he still has to develop. Foles hasn't been the most durable so that could come sooner than later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom