Minter & Reid (1 Viewer)

Btw Richardson is only 6'2 294

Yeah...smaller than Bunkley...thought he was bigger. Dont know much about Butler but seems from reading on him he has upside with starter potential and can at least be used as situational pass rusher right away?

I would NOT be against getting back into the second to snag Minter. He would be an upgrade to Vilma eventually if not immediately. He's going to be very good.
Good thought.

However, I think it will be unlikely he's still there in the 2nd.

Yeah...smaller than Bunkley...thought he was bigger. Dont know much about Butler but seems from reading on him he has upside with starter potential and can at least be used as situational pass rusher right away?

Absolutely. 11 sacks in 3 seasons as a backup behind ware and spencer. Who knows with increased playing time.

Richardson is gonna be a good player, but for someone who runs a 4-3. I was watching him today and he isn't quite big enough. We have our DE taken care of with Jordan and hicks/smith. If anything on d line it'll be NT later in the draft. We have issues in the back seven, particularly at LB because we need good depth to run the defense we have coming up. Have to have two inside starting calibers, which we do not have. Have to have at least 3-4 pass rushing OLB's, where we only have 2 possibilities (no sure things). I think with signing Lewis we helped the CB spot, and I'm starting to get off the nnamdi wagon. Then we won't even get into safety issues haha. All this ties back into the fact that 1. We MUST draft defense in the first, and 2. I'm not opposed to taking minter/ogletree/Elam/Cyprien if we trade down.

if i were loomis i'd draft D players up into 5th round and try to score a couple extra late rounders to scoop up a sleeper T, or a WR.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom