mishaps with zeetes: tsa edition (1 Viewer)

ba7fa438b098ba285c9490b975c8a464--ren%C3%A9e-zellweger-too-late.jpg

-
you had me at "humour"

Do y'all buy your booze on the plane or carry on the travel size bottles? I thought I'd get ahead of the game last year for my flight to LA and bought enough of them to fill a ziploc sandwich bag. My wife tells me at the airport that you're not allowed to open your own alcohol on a flight. I say, "oh? Do they have to open it for you?" She looks at me with her patented my husband is stupid look and informed me that, no you can't have it. Period. Turns out she was right. Now my question is this. Do people do this anyway? I'm sure the answer to that is yes, but do the flight attendants trip about it? Do you have to be super stealthy?

Do y'all buy your booze on the plane or carry on the travel size bottles? I thought I'd get ahead of the game last year for my flight to LA and bought enough of them to fill a ziploc sandwich bag. My wife tells me at the airport that you're not allowed to open your own alcohol on a flight. I say, "oh? Do they have to open it for you?" She looks at me with her patented my husband is stupid look and informed me that, no you can't have it. Period. Turns out she was right. Now my question is this. Do people do this anyway? I'm sure the answer to that is yes, but do the flight attendants trip about it? Do you have to be super stealthy?
Flight attendants aren’t ninjas, you can usually see them coming pretty easily

Flight attendants aren’t ninjas, you can usually see them coming pretty easily
True, but they can sneak up from behind you. I'm not trying to sit in the last row so I can open a petit bottle of Bailey's. Used Baileys for the alliteration.

But is this a known practice?

I'm flying tomorrow morning. Thanks for the refresher, though it applies mostly to my wife. She cannot stand in lines, answer asinine questions, remove her shoes, and keep her cool. It just doesn't work for her.

I'm flying tomorrow morning. Thanks for the refresher, though it applies mostly to my wife. She cannot stand in lines, answer asinine questions, remove her shoes, and keep her cool. It just doesn't work for her.
OMG, am I your wife?

Global Entry will help limit some of that for her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom