Missing Sequels (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not what you’re asking but Buckaroo Banzai needed its promised sequel
I would have wanted the younger Peter Weller, but thinking about it, I could def see him older and beaten down as if the travel through the 8th dimension took its toll

Interesting topic guido

In a world where there are too many sequels, bad sequels and unnecessary sequels (was anyone really asking for the now filming top gun 2?)

What movies did you desperately want to see another entry in, but never did, for whatever reason?

In the early 90s they kept teasing a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? sequel.

I loved The movie and definitely wanted another one (I probably would have preferred a Eddie Valiant case not involving Roger at all beyond a short cameo)

I’d love to see them do a film version of the book, who censored Roger rabbit (plot is completely different)

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is true but I had heard that Christopher Nolan’s original plan was to do another Batman movie with the Joker

Set up would have been similar to dark knight rises in that Batman was blamed and has been gone for 8 years

The joker escapes Arkham and Batman has to return

i don't think it could be a Pixar movie, but i'd be very interested to see a sequel to Wall-e

My favorite part of Wall-E was before Eve showed up

I’d prefer a prequel

If not the immediate aftermath of people leaving then much later about how Wall-E ended up as the last functioning robot on the planet

My favorite part of Wall-E was before Eve showed up

I’d prefer a prequel

If not the immediate aftermath of people leaving then much later about how Wall-E ended up as the last functioning robot on the planet
maybe just remake A Boy and His Dog but with wall-e as the dog

1541424346748.png

The Matrix

(Not the sad fan-fiction we got, but a real sequel that gets to where the meat-humans actually are)

Who remembers the animated Lord of the Rings movie? It should have included "Part One" in the title, as it only tells the first half of the story. A sequel was both needed and expected, but the studio never made the second half.

1541439500607.png

Last edited:
District 9.

I am allergic to sequels but that movie had a great set-up and I genuinely wanted more.

1541445474322.png

Who remembers the animated Lord of the Rings movie? It should have been included "Part One" in the title, as it only tells the first half of the story. A sequel was both needed and expected, but the studio never made the second half.

1541439500607.png

Peter Jackson did some of his scenes almost frame-by-frame from this movie as an homage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom