Missing Sequels (1 Viewer)

I agree it's the greatest movie of all time.

I've often said it deserves a sequel myself, but I'm torn. What would it have been about? It couldn't have duplicated the high stakes of Nazis barreling down while rekindling the fire with a lost love. Where would it have been set? Paris? New York? London? Can't imagine Rick stuck around much longer after what he had done. What would a sequel be about? I'm not sure it would work. I'd watch it though

I always pictured them being captured in Lisbon by the gestapo. With the help of Ferrari’s connections Rick, Sam and Renault have to rescue them from a train bringing them across occupied France headed to Germany and get them back to Casablanca. It’s the romantic in me?
I do think the way Casablanca ended was perfect with the two walking off together. Just didn’t like the way he left it with Sam.

I always pictured them being captured in Lisbon by the gestapo. With the help of Ferrari’s connections Rick, Sam and Renault have to rescue them from a train bringing them across occupied France headed to Germany and get them back to Casablanca. It’s the romantic in me?
I do think the way Casablanca ended was perfect with the two walking off together. Just didn’t like the way he left it with Sam.

Damn...that's pretty good.

I’m still waiting for The Godfather IV

masters of the universe, over the top, suburban commando

Wait... how did Rick leave things with Sam? I remember him selling his club to Ferrari and telling him his one condition is that he keep Sam on, and Ferrari was all, "of course, he's the best musician in town."

Also,

Wait... how did Rick leave things with Sam? I remember him selling his club to Ferrari and telling him his one condition is that he keep Sam on, and Ferrari was all, "of course, he's the best musician in town."

Also,

Exactly how he left him. Sam stuck with him through everything and took care of him and he just threw him in with the cafe. Would have been much better seeing the 3 of them walking away.

I want a Red Dawn sequel starting from the escape at Partisan Rock (obvs before it's named). Wolverines!
Instead, we get an absolutely terrible remake. One of the worst remakes I can remember.

I'd have liked to have seen them finish the Percy Jackson movies. Decent fun teen movie. And Alexandra Daddario..

Same for finishing the Chronicles of Narnia.

Interesting, I just saw that Netflix is working on a Narnia show or series of movies..

I enjoyed the A Team movie and I'm surprised that it didn't get a sequel

Would much prefer it as a series
Not sure if it's going to be movies, or each season is one part of the story. I didn't dig into it.

Netflix is really going to be giving HBO a run for their money. The Witcher could be a damn good series... or horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom