Missouri --anyone flooded (1 Viewer)

It's my Dad's fault.

He's in Fairdealing, MO and everything has about dried up. His pond is more than half gone and the local river (Current River) is very low. He's been praying for rain. He got it.

Bout 40 miles south of me at the lake of the ozarks got, my lake was way up, but other wise jsut very soggy

I live about 25 miles south of Branson. We had some flooding around here. In fact, my county was declared a disaster area. My house is at 1400 feet above sea level, so we had no worries.

It's my Dad's fault.

He's in Fairdealing, MO and everything has about dried up. His pond is more than half gone and the local river (Current River) is very low. He's been praying for rain. He got it.

That is a pretty area. I took my kids down the Current a few years ago. The water was crystal clear and beautiful. Today, it's probably a raging torrent, clear as mud, and full of dislodged trees and debris.

No flooding here.

Oh...you said Missouri. I read Misery.

My bad.

A friend of mine has a house there on seven foot stilts. He has four feet of water in his house.

My mom lives out by where some of the flooding was. We were there for Spring Break when we got 2 days of rain. The park I grew up playing in was completely underwater, so I couldn't bring my kids there.

No problems where I live (Brentwood), but my wife's aunt and uncle had some issues. Nothing like we are seeing on TV though...and overall the flooding isn't as bad as 1993.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom