Mistress of Baker Mayfield says they hooked up behind a cheesecake factory 1 month after he got married (9 Viewers)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Sticky Post

I once thought the comparisons to Johnny Fooseball were insane. Yeah I'm not sure of that anymore.

Good luck Cleveland. You bet on the wrong horse. Again.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I really thought she would be some dime. I've hooked up with better looking women and I was just an A1C and so on.
Wait what? Diabetes helped you hook up with women? Or where they impressed by how good your A1C score was and that you did not have diabetes?

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wait what? Diabetes helped you hook up with women? Or where they impressed by how good your A1C score was and that you did not have diabetes?
I know you’re being facetious but I’m sad that I now know what A1C means. Or rather that it has shifted meaning from when I was a young lad in the military. 😂

Reaction score
I always liked Baker and still do, but he definitely screwed up with this girl because how could you expect this not to come out? With all the whores for fame out there. This really has nothing to do with football and it's his personal life so I don't affect much other than his personal life especially his marriage.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is there actual proof that Baker did the dirty deed with her other than a Twitter post?
Good question to bring up. It wouldn't be the first time someone impersonated an NFL quarterback to try to get some action...

Bama Saint

Reaction score

I once thought the comparisons to Johnny Fooseball were insane. Yeah I'm not sure of that anymore.

Hahahaha! Idiot..

nelopiceral1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Here is a noble idea. How about don’t get married until later?
That's what I was thinking. Unless you meet the love of your life early in your football career, you should be out having fun and getting it all out of your system. It's probably pretty hard to be a good husband/father during the football season when you're at the facility from 7am-7pm and on the road half the time.

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Unless you meet the love of your life early in your football career, you should be out having fun and getting it all out of your system. It's probably pretty hard to be a good husband/father during the football season when you're at the facility from 7am-7pm and on the road half the time.
Derek Jeter did it right

bearze34

The Listener
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

If this is the beginning and end of someones career there will be no NFL. Does anyone believe that no Saint is capable of such behavior?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Headlines

Top Bottom