Mistress of Baker Mayfield says they hooked up behind a cheesecake factory 1 month after he got married (1 Viewer)

I love what she wore to her radio interview. If she was looking for career advancement, that shirt should help

Her parents must be so proud! She texted someone she “thought” was Baker Mayfield... she agreed to meet up with him in an underdeveloped subdivision, where he texted her to “leave her phone in her car”... and she (not sure if it was really him) left the phone in her car and got into the other vehicle.... then she proceeds to give Baker what they texted about... she says, I’m not the type of person to tell anyone... then he blocks her on Twitter... and she goes to the media and tells all.

Class act

Wait a minute................was this his car or hers?
Now THERE'S an endorsement deal!

1200px-Hummer_H2_.jpg

I really thought she would be some dime. I've hooked up with better looking women and I was just an A1C and so on.

Wait what? Diabetes helped you hook up with women? Or where they impressed by how good your A1C score was and that you did not have diabetes?

I know you’re being facetious but I’m sad that I now know what A1C means. Or rather that it has shifted meaning from when I was a young lad in the military. ?

I always liked Baker and still do, but he definitely screwed up with this girl because how could you expect this not to come out? With all the whores for fame out there. This really has nothing to do with football and it's his personal life so I don't affect much other than his personal life especially his marriage.

Is there actual proof that Baker did the dirty deed with her other than a Twitter post?

Is there actual proof that Baker did the dirty deed with her other than a Twitter post?
Good question to bring up. It wouldn't be the first time someone impersonated an NFL quarterback to try to get some action...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom