Mistress of Baker Mayfield says they hooked up behind a cheesecake factory 1 month after he got married (2 Viewers)

I once thought the comparisons to Johnny Fooseball were insane. Yeah I'm not sure of that anymore.

Good luck Cleveland. You bet on the wrong horse. Again.
Hahahaha! Idiot..

Here is a noble idea. How about don’t get married until later?

That's what I was thinking. Unless you meet the love of your life early in your football career, you should be out having fun and getting it all out of your system. It's probably pretty hard to be a good husband/father during the football season when you're at the facility from 7am-7pm and on the road half the time.

That's what I was thinking. Unless you meet the love of your life early in your football career, you should be out having fun and getting it all out of your system. It's probably pretty hard to be a good husband/father during the football season when you're at the facility from 7am-7pm and on the road half the time.

Derek Jeter did it right

I once thought the comparisons to Johnny Fooseball were insane. Yeah I'm not sure of that anymore.

Good luck Cleveland. You bet on the wrong horse. Again.

If this is the beginning and end of someones career there will be no NFL. Does anyone believe that no Saint is capable of such behavior?

EQa0WJaU4AAhY1W

What does she really have to gain by announcing this? Was she trying to blackmail him or something and he refused? Admitting you're a trashy girl who'd hook up with someone just because they're an NFL QB doesn't seem like a good decision.

Then again, this is the tweet she has pinned to her timeline.

Mission accomplished Ms Dingess. Mission accomplished.

Mission accomplished Ms Dingess. Mission accomplished.
I just love that her last name is "Dingus".

Top definition
dingus
A person who occasionally pisses you off, but at the end of the day you still love them. They're usually your best friend who makes fun of you from time to time. Dingus can be used as a comment when they irritate you, or in a few cases, it can be endearing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom