Mitchell and Ness jerseys? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does any one own a Mitchell and Ness jersey? I'm interested in getting one but I would like to know more about the quality of the screen print.

They are top notch jerseys. The screen print on my #8 Archie is so thick it's like rubber. The sizing is a little big I think, but top quality.

The current Archie jersey is more like vinyl instead of silk screening, but as long as you don't dry it, it should last a long time.
And I heard M&N is releasing the white version of the Archie rookie jersey in November.

I got a roaf jersey with the stitched on numbers and h.o.f. Patch. Legit jersey all around.

with the mitchell and ness versions of the jerseys when we had with the louisiana state logo, they are almost EXACTLY the same. i have authentic, game, champion jerseys from 92 and 93. (black hebert and white jackson). the mills, anderson and roafs i have seen are exactly the same screen print, if not thicker (as someone else mentioned). the jersey material seemed a bit thicker, as well.

they are not cheap, but really good quality.

The M&N remakes of the Mora-era jerseys were a little off, with the exception of the 1994 Everett 75th Anniversary throwback, because that one was USA made, I had the 1991 white Mills, and I have a vintage black Mills, and there is a difference.

I was given the gold Everett M&N. High quality jersey, I just hardly ever wear it.

Thanks for all the replies!
I just want to make sure that the quality is good for the price. I was afraid the screen print would be like the reebok replicas but I'm glad that it is much better.

I was given the gold Everett M&N. High quality jersey, I just hardly ever wear it.

Get a "seam ripper" and remove the Everett name plate....

Voila!!....Billy Kilmer!

They are from the Inaugural season I believe.....when they did not have names on their Jerseys....

I have a Sam Mills ( i have it signed by all 3 living members of the dome patrol) and its good quality. Only thing I'd say is I wish it would've been exactly like a players jersey. When the Dome patrol played, their numbers were silk screened. But all M&N have them with stitched numbers.

I've got 3 of the ones they've made for Saints players: Jackson, Mills, and Hebert. All of them are really nice with super heavy silkscreening for the numbers and names and team emblems.

The Jackson is pretty easy to find since they're still making it, but the Mills and Hebert are getting tough to find. Be aware that there's similar jerseys that Reebok made as part of their throwback line, but those aren't period authentic as the numbers and names are tackle twill while the Louisiana emblem is screened on. It's similar to their mid-tier jerseys that they made last year. The good news is that those are considerably less expensive than the Mitchell and Ness jerseys.

Occasionally M&N do an online sale, last year on Black Friday they had jerseys for $100, this year it was only a 40% off sale, and most sizes were unavailable except for the Jackson jersey. Aside from that, they're pretty expensive, if you see someone selling one for under 60 it's almost certainly a fake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom