Mitt Romney, keeping it real. (1 Viewer)

Is that a challenge for a "White-Off"?

Do you really want to lose a White-Off competition to a 6'4 220 lb. black man?

OK, I'll start.

Not only can I not dance but when asked to I have this one goofy cabbage patch sort'a thing I do completely out of rhythm, and I try really hard to be in rhythm.

I'm 35 and still play pen and paper role playing games.

I'm in a chess club on Thursday nights and my 10 yo son starts Fencing next week.

I save the American Idol auditions on my DVR so when they get down to the last few I can go back and watch their auditions.

My favorite food is Sushi and I can name almost every type.

I know the lyrics to nearly every Reba song.

I can't jump. Or dribble. Or shot. I look positively goofy taking a fade away with every shot, even easy lay ups.

I had a pet parrot named Ziggy.

I live in Katy, TX and drive by cows on my way home. None of my neighbors are even remotely afraid of me.

I'm considered a credit to my race and very clean and "well spoken".

I have never voted for a Democrat.

I'll stop now because I'm sure you can't top this. :hihi:

My responses in red:

Do you really want to lose a White-Off competition to a 6'4 220 lb. black man?

OK, I'll start.

Not only can I not dance but when asked to I have this one goofy cabbage patch sort'a thing I do completely out of rhythm, and I try really hard to be in rhythm.

I do the robot and threaten my daughter with "the groove" when she is taking too long to shop. She immediately runs to the counter when threatened with the "the groove."

I'm 35 and still play pen and paper role playing games.

I would if I had anyone to play with. I guess we need to set up a gaming night. As it is, I play a computer role playing game based on D&D called Neverwinter Nights.

I'm in a chess club on Thursday nights and my 10 yo son starts Fencing next week.

I love chess, but I am not a member of a club. I was a member of a bible study group of white guys that sat around and talked about the bible (and I am not even religious). This was when I lived in Amarillo, Texas. Yes, Amarillo , Texas.

I save the American Idol auditions on my DVR so when they get down to the last few I can go back and watch their auditions.

Never watched American Idol, but I do watch American Gladiator.:covri:

My favorite food is Sushi and I can name almost every type.

Sushi is too ethnic for me. I prefer hamburgers. Oooh and lobsters. I love steak and lobster.

I know the lyrics to nearly every Reba song.

I yield on this one. I hate country music.

I can't jump. Or dribble. Or shot. I look positively goofy taking a fade away with every shot, even easy lay ups.

I was (when younger) half-way decent in basketball. I have a nice sky hook.

I had a pet parrot named Ziggy.

I had a pet squirrel named Mugsy.

I live in Katy, TX and drive by cows on my way home. None of my neighbors are even remotely afraid of me.

I live in The Woodlands. It should be called The Whitelands. We don't have a lot of cows, but we have more than our fair share of SUVs and BMWs.

I'm considered a credit to my race and very clean and "well spoken".

Me too. And my skin is a pasty white. Almost translucent.

I have never voted for a Democrat.

I have, but only because the other candidates were clearly unqualified.

I'll stop now because I'm sure you can't top this. :hihi:

I'll add some....

I have been on a "Wagon Trail" ride.

In high school I actually had a picture of Ronald Reagan hanging up in my room.

I've never been arrested.

I love to play golf. At one time, I had an 11 handicap.

I have never been to an MLK Day parade. But, I have been to a 4th of July Parade in Canyon, Texas where you watched the parade and then went to a fundraiser and ate pancakes.

I walk faster than I run.

I think I got you.

Last edited:
LOL!!!

SBTB, Sandman...that is the first belly laugh I had in a bit. I guess I will jump in:

190LB Black Man

Maroon 5 is my fav group

Can catch catfish from d to d...and have plowed fields before

Can seriously be in contention for a spot on the Bass Master's Tour if I ever put this weapon down

Have seined and mudded fish (for those that know what I mean)

Lead a Spur Ride to the Alamo (only Black Officer in entire group...always that way)

Have an Irish last name that used to have Mc at the beginning before Great Grampy dropped it

Have a black wife that tells me "sometimes, you are the whitest man I have evr met...LOL"

Use a handle to make fun of the musical artist I hate the most

....and still keep it real as a black man....

I may have both of you...

I can respect Romney for trying (although I'm white so take that for what it's worth), but "Who Let the Dogs Out?"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Everything he knows about black people comes from the year 1998.

At least he didn't launch into any spirituals.

My responses in red:

I'll add some....

I have been on a "Wagon Trail" ride.

Me too!!!! I loved it!

In high school I actually had a picture of Ronald Reagan hanging up in my room.

Got me there. However, in 1984 my little league team was handing out flyers for Jessie Jackson's campaign. I refused to participate because I was a Reagan supporter and told them that directly. They made me anyway (I was 11 or 12).

I've never been arrested.

I was picked up by the Jefferson Parish police and treated respectfully then let go. (How white do you have to be for THAT to happen). I was also arrested for shop lifting D&D books in Baton Rouge as a kid. I was with a white guy and Vietnamese guy at the time who were stealing as well. However, being arrested for stealing D&D books I actually think makes me more white.

I love to play golf. At one time, I had an 11 handicap.

I played in the Navy but had to let it go when I hurt my back.

I have never been to an MLK Day parade. But, I have been to a 4th of July Parade in Canyon, Texas where you watched the parade and then went to a fundraiser and ate pancakes.

Never been either. I do however go to every Strawberry Festival I can find.

I walk faster than I run.

Never measured but I wouldn't be surprised if I did too.

I think I got you.

My responses in red...

In addition:

I always get extra mayonnaise on my sandwiches.

I drive a big blue Ford minivan... and I'm proud of it.

I don't know any Yo Momma jokes.

I love Cross Country skiing.

I have seen every episode of Friends at least twice (some many more times than that)

Have a black wife that tells me "sometimes, you are the whitest man I have evr met...LOL"

I have a white wife who grew up splitting time between Brandon, Mississippi and a small town in the mid west that tells me the same thing. :hihi:

Holy crap, my legs could blind folks, but I think I've got more "brotha" than you guys. Funny stuff.

I have a white wife who grew up splitting time between Brandon, Mississippi and a small town in the mid west that tells me the same thing. :hihi:

Well I'm white and act blacker than both of you.

yup.jpg

My responses in red...

In addition:

I always get extra mayonnaise on my sandwiches.

Mayonnaise is the goodness.

I drive a big blue Ford minivan... and I'm proud of it.

This is "Who's the Whitest" not who's the biggest nerd..:hihi:...although, judging by some of our responses, we seem to be in competition for that title, too.

I don't know any Yo Momma jokes.

I know a few.

I love Cross Country skiing.

My knees can't take skiing.

I have seen every episode of Friends at least twice (some many more times than that)

Ditto for the Cosby Show (except for the last season when they brought in Raven).

Even my hair is white.

As for the D&D books, I bought mine. Buying is more white than stealing.

Although you had to be there to fully appreciate it, I met an NFL wide receiver (retired at the time). He was friends with someone I worked with. When introduced, he went with the "hand-clasp shoulder bump" thing...I went with the traditional white man handshake. It was pretty funny watching those two worlds collide. The guy I worked with still talks about how "white" I looked at that moment.

Oh, and right now, I am drinking a VANILLA latte.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom