MLB Play... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK maybe it wasn't Simineau's fault on the 2 big runs...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that we're 22nd in the league against the run (126 ypg)...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that our secondary is horrible... making Big Ben look like Peyton Manning...

Maybe Sim's not the reason we fumbled the ball 3 times yesterday...

but GOOD LORD... am I the only one that is tired of him getting 1 or two tackles a game? We need a playmaker at the position... I don't know if Clark is the answer or not but I sure hope they give the guy a chance because this 1 or 2 tackles from your MLB is rediculous...

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I agree now. I didn't believe it at first but that guy does nothing in a game and is always out of position.

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK maybe it wasn't Simineau's fault on the 2 big runs...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that we're 22nd in the league against the run (126 ypg)...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that our secondary is horrible... making Big Ben look like Peyton Manning...

Maybe Sim's not the reason we fumbled the ball 3 times yesterday...

but GOOD LORD... am I the only one that is tired of him getting 1 or two tackles a game? We need a playmaker at the position... I don't know if Clark is the answer or not but I sure hope they give the guy a chance because this 1 or 2 tackles from your MLB is rediculous...
Fact of the matter is we need help at several defensive positions, most notably CB, DT (Hollis is no spring chicken), MLB, and WLB. We were able to mask those deficiencies for a while, but they're becoming evident.

We'll be in some shootouts from there on out. Hopefully we can win enough of them for a playoff berth. Jebus help us if Deuce, Brees, or Colton get hurt.

VishaL

All-Pro
Reaction score
our mlb play {mod edit - violation of Posting Guidelines}

Last edited by a moderator:

saints51

Reaction score
I saw simoneau just waiting for Parker on one of those long runs. He was just waiting for him to come right at him instead of attacking. When Parker saw that he bounced it to the outside and Simoneau got caught in traffic.

VishaL

All-Pro
Reaction score
DRAFT A MLB IN THE 1ST ROUND, i am always one of those who say draft the BPA, but we need help at MLB and in the secondary, our MLB {mod edit - violation of Posting Guidelines - check your PMs & find a better way to express yourself}

Last edited by a moderator:

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well I agree what saint51 said, Simoneau waits on the play to come to him and not attack, I think Clark would be a more productive MLB i could take his flaws in the pass defense, he's not on the field on third downs (well 3rd and long) and I think payton doesnt wanna shake up the chemistry which is why Simoneau is still on the field, but he couldnt be breaking to much up by placing Clark in there, god forbid we have to wait on an injury to see what Clark can contribute (but isnt that how it always happens)....whats the risk? Clark is a thumper who will seek and find the contact.

Shawn

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Here's a question for all of you geniuses:

When a play goes around the end and up the sideline, who is responsible for the play? Feel free to list the candidates in order or importance.

And the next question: why was the tight end left completely uncovered on the touchdown pass? More specifically, who was the linebacker closest to him that bit on the play action?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
If MT says he is good and the Dr Approves..Let Him Play Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Andrus New Orleans Saints prepared to forge ahead if Michael Thomas cannot play SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints Which unexpected Saints player will make a big play on MNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Bruce Arians surprised Tom Brady didn’t play better, expects a bounce-back Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas believes he can play through ankle injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jdpower13 Michael Thomas high-ankle injury, believes he can play through Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 60
Do they not play crowd noise in the stadium? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Report: Mike Evans “likely” to play, may be on a pitch count Saints RSS News Feeds 0
2021 NFL Draft names Saints fans need to know that won’t play this fall: Defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why can the Saints play in New Orleans under city's Phase 2 restrictions? A 'workplace exemption' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jmalon3 Will the Saint play on Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Brad Mojo Anyone use google play music (now being shut down in favor of youtube music) Tech-Talk Board 2
Predict the First Offensive Play of the Season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 49