MLB Play... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK maybe it wasn't Simineau's fault on the 2 big runs...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that we're 22nd in the league against the run (126 ypg)...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that our secondary is horrible... making Big Ben look like Peyton Manning...

Maybe Sim's not the reason we fumbled the ball 3 times yesterday...

but GOOD LORD... am I the only one that is tired of him getting 1 or two tackles a game? We need a playmaker at the position... I don't know if Clark is the answer or not but I sure hope they give the guy a chance because this 1 or 2 tackles from your MLB is rediculous...

I agree now. I didn't believe it at first but that guy does nothing in a game and is always out of position.

OK maybe it wasn't Simineau's fault on the 2 big runs...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that we're 22nd in the league against the run (126 ypg)...

Maybe its not Sim's fault that our secondary is horrible... making Big Ben look like Peyton Manning...

Maybe Sim's not the reason we fumbled the ball 3 times yesterday...

but GOOD LORD... am I the only one that is tired of him getting 1 or two tackles a game? We need a playmaker at the position... I don't know if Clark is the answer or not but I sure hope they give the guy a chance because this 1 or 2 tackles from your MLB is rediculous...

Fact of the matter is we need help at several defensive positions, most notably CB, DT (Hollis is no spring chicken), MLB, and WLB. We were able to mask those deficiencies for a while, but they're becoming evident.

We'll be in some shootouts from there on out. Hopefully we can win enough of them for a playoff berth. Jebus help us if Deuce, Brees, or Colton get hurt.

our mlb play {mod edit - violation of Posting Guidelines}

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw simoneau just waiting for Parker on one of those long runs. He was just waiting for him to come right at him instead of attacking. When Parker saw that he bounced it to the outside and Simoneau got caught in traffic.

DRAFT A MLB IN THE 1ST ROUND, i am always one of those who say draft the BPA, but we need help at MLB and in the secondary, our MLB {mod edit - violation of Posting Guidelines - check your PMs & find a better way to express yourself}

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I agree what saint51 said, Simoneau waits on the play to come to him and not attack, I think Clark would be a more productive MLB i could take his flaws in the pass defense, he's not on the field on third downs (well 3rd and long) and I think payton doesnt wanna shake up the chemistry which is why Simoneau is still on the field, but he couldnt be breaking to much up by placing Clark in there, god forbid we have to wait on an injury to see what Clark can contribute (but isnt that how it always happens)....whats the risk? Clark is a thumper who will seek and find the contact.

Here's a question for all of you geniuses:

When a play goes around the end and up the sideline, who is responsible for the play? Feel free to list the candidates in order or importance.

And the next question: why was the tight end left completely uncovered on the touchdown pass? More specifically, who was the linebacker closest to him that bit on the play action?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom