MLB Playoffs (Chicago Cubs: 2016 World Series champs!) (1 Viewer)

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
If the giants can get past the Mets on Wednesday then I think it's them v the red Sox.

Cubs look the strongest. I'm a Nats fan and I think they could give a Cubs a run for their money if Strasburg was in the rotation and fairly healthy. But he's been ruled out for the LDS and it didn't good for the LCS if they were to make it.

Just beat the Dodgers and go from there! NATS

Cubs look the strongest. I'm a Nats fan and I think they could give a Cubs a run for their money if Strasburg was in the rotation and fairly healthy. But he's been ruled out for the LDS and it didn't good for the LCS if they were to make it.

Just beat the Dodgers and go from there! NATS

My AAA team here is the OKC Dodgers so I have to GO Dodgers. Saw a bunch of those guys play this season before getting called up. We made it to the PCL Championship but lost in 4.

I feel like it's destiny for Big Papi to go out as a 4 time champ. Red Sox over Cubs in 6.

I feel like it's destiny for Big Papi to go out as a 4 time champ. Red Sox over Cubs in 6.

I'd be down with that, Papi has been one of the all-time greats. Someone even said he eclipsed Ted Williams - at least there's an argument and that's pretty remarkable.

But it would also be pretty tough to our collective sports psyche for the Cubs to lose another one. If it happens that way, I hope that it at least doesn't come with major controversy. That town couldn't take it.

I am enjoying how no one is even giving the best team in the AL a chance....Texas Rangers. Most amazing part about the Rangers record.. They were 35-36 against teams under 500. Came to play against the better teams....60-31

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

As a Rangers fan I am eagerly awaiting a Blue Jays win tomorrow night. Would love to see a rematch of last years ALDS, with The Rangers exacting revenge. That would an exciting series.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-QPQlp_1H6U" allowfullscreen="" height="315" frameborder="0" width="560"></iframe>

Empty the waiting room. Even Leicester got out.

Huge Mets fan here. However, I have zero ideas whatsoever about making it back to the World Series. With all of the injuries this year, I don't even know how they made it to the playoffs. However, I'll be pulling for them. Sentimentally, I'm for Big Papi and the BoSox. Realistically, I think it comes down to 7 between the Cubs and BoSox.

As much as I want to pick the Cubs......, They will find another way to blow it. Dodgers winning it for Vin would be nice. Nobody really talking about the Indians. They could sneak up. These playoffs should be pretty good this year.

I think it will be a Texas Ranger vs Chicago Cub World Series. Actually as a Braves fan I don't mind any team win it except for the Nats. I would be a nervous team if I had to play the Giants. They always seem to bust it out in the post season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom