MLB Playoffs (Chicago Cubs: 2016 World Series champs!) (1 Viewer)

As a Rangers fan I am eagerly awaiting a Blue Jays win tomorrow night. Would love to see a rematch of last years ALDS, with The Rangers exacting revenge. That would an exciting series.

:17:

Posting this just because I love it so much.

giphy.gif

Is that the Goose in the house!
Didn't realize a bat flip would lead to so much hate with the "traditionalists".

It wasn't the flip, per se. It was that it was in the 7th inning and he flipped it towards the Rangers' bench while looking in that direction. (Talking about last year's ALDS)

I was at the game when Odor knocked the snot out of Joey Bats and it was very well deserved, since Jose basically tried to take Odor's knees out then went over to start crap with Odor. Then Odor finished it. Top it off with Josh Donaldson's mullet wearing, high pitched voice annoying self, and I hope the Jays get humiliated.

It wasn't the flip, per se. It was that it was in the 7th inning and he flipped it towards the Rangers' bench while looking in that direction. (Talking about last year's ALDS)

Plus, he's a dick in general. I would've rather Sam Dyson beamed him straight in the back, back in May. But Odor handled it.

And +1 to Josh Donaldson. Can't stand that guy.

Plus, he's a dick in general. I would've rather Sam Dyson beamed him straight in the back, back in May. But Odor handled it.

And +1 to Josh Donaldson. Can't stand that guy.

Ok guys, and Odor is a saint. Pleez spare it.

Buck Showalter is an idiot. He put his 8th best pitcher in the game in the 11th instead of his best player, possible CY Young winner, Britton. Idiot.

Buck Showalter is an idiot. He put his 8th best pitcher in the game in the 11th instead of his best player, possible CY Young winner, Britton. Idiot.

Yeah, don't understand bringing in Jimenez.
Not sure who else the Orioles had to work with there, but even if you don't bring in Britton I still don't understand Jimenez.

That's the danger of only using your closer when up in a game like this. Your best pitcher doesn't play in the season's most important game.

IMHO Showalter wanted to see if the if the Orioles could get a lead in the top and then he would bring in Britton to "Close" the game in the bottom. Obviously that never happened and we saw what bringing in Jimenez did.

I think one of the bigger stories going in to The Rangers/Jays series is the status of Jays closer Osuna. I think there is something more to the story (injury wise) if your starting closer can't finish one of the biggest innings of his life. That will be interesting to watch.

I will be at the game on Friday cheering on The Rangers. I just hope they can win both of these home games because judging from last night and last year's ALDS, it will be hard to steal one in Toronto.

I will be at the game on Friday cheering on The Rangers. I just hope they can win both of these home games because judging from last night and last year's ALDS, it will be hard to steal one in Toronto.

Don't forget the Rangers won both games at the Rogers Centre last ALDS, only to lose 2 at home, then back at Toronto. So it can be done. Enjoy the noon game. I hope it's not too warm out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom