MLB Playoffs (1 Viewer)

They started out phenomenal with outstanding pitching, but the hitting never really got going this season. Some think that Bryant will never be the same and that might be the case with his shoulder. Rizzo was an okay prospect that had back issues and was traded twice as a prospect. He got healthy for their run, but has been dealing with back issues for the last few seasons. Baez is back to his not being able to hit self after having a breakout season. I think it might be time to break them up and keep pieces like Happ, Contreras and Hoerner to build around. They have OF prospects Brennan Davis and Cole Roederer who have been developing might be good young talent to bring up to the show.

If they can't get past the Marlins, maybe the blow it up again and retool/rebuild. The Marlins traded Ozuna, Yelich and Stanton and are doing just find without them.

Yeah, I think it's time for the Cubs to re-tool/rebuild. They have some pitching pieces, but the bats need a rebuild. I would trade Rizzo and Bryant. I'd keep Baez since I think he will bounce back and when he is good, he's amazing. Contreras is interesting. I'd like to keep him, but if a big trade offer comes in, you probably have to make the trade since a rebuild will probably take a few years and catchers age quickly. Darvish is interesting too. I'm not sure he will still be in top form when a rebuild is done so it might make some sense to trade him this winter now that his value is back up where it should be after a great year.

It's just hard to believe that guys like Bryant, Rizzo, and Schwarber are hitting this bad. I never expect much average from Schwarber, but he's hovering around .200 this year. That's just remarkably bad and unplayable even with his power potential. Maybe the Bryant issue is the shoulder, but he hasn't looked the same for the last two years. He probably should have been traded last winter. They are never going to get full value for him now.

I also think that a guy like Ross who is young for a manager is probably the right kind of guy for a young team.

Yeah, I think it's time for the Cubs to re-tool/rebuild. They have some pitching pieces, but the bats need a rebuild. I would trade Rizzo and Bryant. I'd keep Baez since I think he will bounce back and when he is good, he's amazing. Contreras is interesting. I'd like to keep him, but if a big trade offer comes in, you probably have to make the trade since a rebuild will probably take a few years and catchers age quickly. Darvish is interesting too. I'm not sure he will still be in top form when a rebuild is done so it might make some sense to trade him this winter now that his value is back up where it should be after a great year.

It's just hard to believe that guys like Bryant, Rizzo, and Schwarber are hitting this bad. I never expect much average from Schwarber, but he's hovering around .200 this year. That's just remarkably bad and unplayable even with his power potential. Maybe the Bryant issue is the shoulder, but he hasn't looked the same for the last two years. He probably should have been traded last winter. They are never going to get full value for him now.

I also think that a guy like Ross who is young for a manager is probably the right kind of guy for a young team.

I agree. They probably should have moved Bryant last season, but I think they were trying to hold together the team that broke the curse. To stay successful and not go backwards, they'll have to make some big moves with fan favorites. Contreras could be an option to move, they have one of the top 10 catching specs in baseball with Miguel Amaya who has probably one of the highest floors at catcher due to his defense, leadership and OBP skills. Their pick from the 2020 draft, Ed Howard could be a good one and looking at their draft strategy lately, they are picking players up the middle so MI, P, CF and C which is a good strategy and some think the best strategy since you can move MIs and CFs the the corners if they out grow the positions.

Required listening whenever the Marlins win a playoff series.

Horrible sounds like Creed minus the talent.

On that note Marlins are the only professional team to have never lost a playoff series in any of the four major American sports.

Horrible sounds like Creed minus the talent.

Well Scott Stapp (the singer in the video) is actually the lead singer of Creed :ROFLMAO:

The Astros are looking great right now. I'm speaking WAY too soon but if they somehow ran the table this postseason, it would be the greatest gift I could ever ask from the horrible year that is 2020.

Well Scott Stapp (the singer in the video) is actually the lead singer of Creed :ROFLMAO:

The Astros are looking great right now. I'm speaking WAY too soon but if they somehow ran the table this postseason, it would be the greatest gift I could ever ask from the horrible year that is 2020.

It would be the feather in the cap for every non-Astros fan in 2020. And would be funny as hell.

Never seen a pitcher with Happy Feet pitching before lol kinda annoying .... Padres Pitcher Clevinger

Rays vs Astros
Braves vs Dodgers

Who you got?

If the Dodgers are in, I'll watch. Dodgers were my dad's team. I've never really been into baseball; but these days, I can't really name ONE current player. Is it me or are there no personalities anymore?

I want Dodgers/Rays

Id love to see Dodgers/Asterisks and see the Dodgers pitchers throw at the other team.

s-l500.jpg

FOR LIFE!!!!!

also, **** the Astros

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom