Mlb (1 Viewer)

What I'm saying about next years draft is that you have 2 really good MLB coming out so somewhere one of those two will fall far enough for us to at least move up to take one or the other.

But the best scenario would be if somehow we were able to get Ellis in the first and Conner in the second.

One way or another we need to get a DT in the first 2 rounds, CB is so deep this year that we could trade back up and still get a very good CB

From what has been said on KP he sounds like a good player, but we could have a pro bowl secondary but with the front 7 we have now any secondary would look bad back there with the lack of pressure.

Honestly, were all focused on 10-20 so players, when 200+ get drafted, its about finding the players who fit and you can find them in any round, we might not take a lb with the first pick and that could be because of a player who we can get that's just as good,and opened people eyes at his workout, we made him a nobody to a 3rd round pick (it happens all the time) but because of the school he went to or the star teammate who got all the pub he isn't being talked up like these players were talking up, the 1st round pick does not make the draft (Marques Colston) its the quality players you pick up from rounds 2-7.

We are getting a CB, LB, DT don't let the round they are chosen kill your joy, I believe in every pick we ever got, I was already a fan of there's, this league is not made up of 1st rounders, on 32 players out of 200+ can be a 1st rounder, somebody has to go in round 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 &7, doesn't always mean there not gonna pan out, just like 1st rounders don't always pan out.

If we pick a Safety with a top ten pick, i'll be sick!

Why? FS is one of the weakest positions on our defense. Bullocks is rarely in position and is obviously dumb as a brick. We get beat over the top every game, but he always jumps the out routes.

Bullocks is rarely in position and is obviously dumb as a brick.

If Bullocks is this bad why was he never benched because of his poor play, but Harper was with all the ravings he gets on here? I got tired along with everyone else seeing deep balls for TDs over Jason and Josh's heads, but I cant help but think that fixing our front seven might have the fastest and best reults as a whole next season? We can have Haynesworth, Samuels, Trufant and Briggs next year but if we dont pressure it wont matter how much we spend. CG has to show up along with Hollis in shape from day one of camp.

Ellis, Jenkins, or Phillips. In that order. A defensive playmaker and new starter hits the field.

Jenkins did not declare and will not be entering the draft (unless your talking about Mike Jenkins who I don't see as a top 20 pick at this point).

If Bullocks is this bad why was he never benched because of his poor play, but Harper was with all the ravings he gets on here? I got tired along with everyone else seeing deep balls for TDs over Jason and Josh's heads, but I cant help but think that fixing our front seven might have the fastest and best reults as a whole next season? We can have Haynesworth, Samuels, Trufant and Briggs next year but if we dont pressure it wont matter how much we spend. CG has to show up along with Hollis in shape from day one of camp.

I agree St. Chadwick. Getting good pressure up front is essential. We have two very good ends and I think they both underachieved. Charles Grant was a little banged up allowing teams to switch their focus on Will Smith. I think they will "be back" next year.

But remember in '06, we had the same starters on d-line, got pretty good pressure on the QB, yet still got burned deep a lot? Qb's can just take a quick three step drop on us and bomb it deep. If we have corners and lb's who can't cover their man for a little while, our d-linemen are useless.

I agree St. Chadwick. Getting good pressure up front is essential. We have two very good ends and I think they both underachieved. Charles Grant was a little banged up allowing teams to switch their focus on Will Smith.

That worries me because even though Grant was hurt, he was the one still drawing double teams. Smith wasn't getting it done one and one most of the year. He still seems fast, but not near as quick as he used to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom