MLK Day Games (Pels play Memphis) (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As an NBA fan you already know every team plays today so a lot can happen if we beat Memphis! Lets hope to see BI get 50...

OP
wnelson

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He may play 16min but I am all in for it. I hope we play the lakers in the playoffs and knock them out.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Boom just 3.5 games back!

That makes 11 wins in the last 16 games
That was a bit closer than i liked in the last 4 min lol Kinda put on cruise control there til JJ iced em w/ that 3

And i just got text that im going to the Pels tomorrow and hopefully get to see ZION!!!!!!!!!!

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That was a bit closer than i liked in the last 4 min lol Kinda put on cruise control there til JJ iced em w/ that 3

And i just got text that im going to the Pels tomorrow and hopefully get to see ZION!!!!!!!!!!
I loved that "sit down/quiet down" hand motion JJ gave after drilling that 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelicans 2020 seeding games profile: Josh Hart Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack Six To Nine Games. That’s All The League Needs Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
DerrickB Delay the season and shorten it to 13 games idea Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Dan in Lafayette Saints can extend dominance in Prime Time Games for 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans 2020 seeding games profile: Zion Williamson Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
NFL to cut preseason in half; Saints to lose out on games vs. Rams and Dolphins Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: NFL cuts 2020 preseason in half by eliminating two games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
MLU Big 10 to play "Conference Only" schedule Collegiate Sports Board 6
Fleur-de-Links, July 8: Demario Davis supports black national anthem play and a potential cornerback the Saints should look at Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Lonzo Ball on Pelicans: ‘I think we can play with anybody when we have everyone healthy’ Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BigFrosty NFL to play 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' before National Anthem in Week 1 Everything Else Board 197
How Saints rank in quarterback play in Super Bowl era Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Southwest Division roundtable: Return to play overview Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom