MM Status, Faneca in FA, and Duece's Future?? (1 Viewer)

chad_moore

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hi Mike! I always look forward to reading your articles and want to thank you for your insight. I have a few questions for you:

1. Any word on Mike McKenzie and how his rehab is going? Last we heard, they weren't sure when/if he'd be ready for the 08' season. With him potentially out or not at 100% and the FA CB's being slim to none for our schemes, who would be the best fit through the draft and what rounds could we get the best value.

2. Can Faneca from the Steelers be considered a "Must Target" FA for the Saints? Word is, he could definitely improve our running game and give our two pics from last year (Alleman and Bushrod) another year to be groomed. Your thoughts on Faneca and/or anyone else in FA worthy of the Saints targeting.

3. Do you see anyway that Duece would restructure if he's not able to carry a full load next season? I think it is important to keep him, but also realize the cap hit would be crazy to cut and his trade value is not great. Your thoughts on his future??

Thanks and keep up the great work. I look forward to your draft guide coming out soon!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom