MMQB - September 28 (1 Viewer)

Offensive player of the week
Pierre Thomas, RB, New Orleans
You mean this team has a catalyst other than Drew Brees? Thomas didn't touch the ball for the first 32 minutes of the game, then carried it 14 times for 126 yards and two touchdowns in the second half. His 34- and 19-yard fourth-quarter touchdowns gave the Saints the padding to coast home in a 27-7 win at Buffalo.

Special Team player of the week:

Lynell Hamilton, RB, New Orleans
Want to see one of the best form tackles you'll ever see on a kickoff return? Hamilton, a Saints' insurance policy with the early-season injuries in the backfield, contributed five carries for 24 yards in Buffalo, but he made his presence felt midway through the fourth quarter when he burst through the Bills' blocking front on a kickoff return, wrapped both arms around Roscoe Parrish, lifted him in the air, drove him backward and tackled him after a meager gain of 14 yards.

Pierre Thomas, RB, New Orleans

You mean this team has a catalyst other than Drew Brees? Thomas didn't touch the ball for the first 32 minutes of the game, then carried it 14 times for 126 yards and two touchdowns in the second half. His 34- and 19-yard fourth-quarter touchdowns gave the Saints the padding to coast home in a 27-7 win at Buffalo.

He says Drew Brees is human. How dare he? I guess he was yesterday, but if we can win with Drew playing like a human, we just might go undefeated like Bobby Hebert said. WWL Tommy Tucker has us playing Baltimore in the Super Bowl. I'll take it.

He also says this...

Want to see one of the best form tackles you'll ever see on a kickoff return? Hamilton, a Saints' insurance policy with the early-season injuries in the backfield, contributed five carries for 24 yards in Buffalo, but he made his presence felt midway through the fourth quarter when he burst through the Bills' blocking front on a kickoff return, wrapped both arms around Roscoe Parrish, lifted him in the air, drove him backward and tackled him after a meager gain of 14 yards.

He also says this...

Yeah, I liked that line. Seems like someone recognized the best tackle of the day yesterday.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FiL9lu6yig&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FiL9lu6yig&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

That looked like a wrestling move LOL

Great find - thank you for posting !

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FiL9lu6yig&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FiL9lu6yig&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Awesome find!

WWL Tommy Tucker has us playing Baltimore in the Super Bowl. I'll take it
That's what I'm thinking right now.

Was Hamilton even on the roster last week? I was thinking he was practice squad. Either way, I know he wasn't even activated last week, right? This team has gotten eerily deep. Wow.

When you watch those TD runs of 34 and 19 yards by PT, it does something to the pit of your stomach. It just gives you an understanding how truly talented this team is.

If Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush are healthy, then you will be watching the most talented running back squad in the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom