MNF: Buccaneers Vs Panthers (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pick your poison.
Bucs win and Panthers continue their downward spiral or Panthers win and enter the Saints game a half game above.

Just listened to Charles Woodson in the pregame explain that from the age of 12 and on, the object of the game as a defender is to knock out the starting quarterback. So there's that.

I'm rooting for the bucs, I really don't even dislike Tampa that much, but I absolutely hate the panthers.

I do not think it benefits us to face a desperate 1-4 Panthers team, probably getting Cam back, next week.

I'd rather them win tonight.

I do not think it benefits us to face a desperate 1-4 Panthers team, probably getting Cam back, next week.

I'd rather them win tonight.

I'd rather take my chances with them at 1-4. It would be great to be the team that delivers the knockout punch and drop them to 1-5.

Besides, we all know how Cam gets when his team isn't winning. He won't be the same Cam if they're 1-4. He will be sulky, towel-head Cam.

I'm going have to go for the Bucs. Scam is going to be hyped going against us no matter what. The panties have more of a chance to go on a run than the Bucs do so I want them down as much as possible.

This is a tough one, I don't mind the bucs at all I don't have that same grudge as I do against the Falcons and Panthers, but God forbid I'm rooting for the panthers.....

Is Cam making any progress? I've heard rumors he may be out Sunday.

They just mentioned that he's probably going to be on the practice field this week.

He'll be playing next week for sure.

Even on Carolina huddle.com they are wondering what happened to their fans. Guess they went back to Atlanta?

They said he not even at game...docs feared the lights and noise were not good for him at this point.

Now, I'm no neurologist, but it's Monday ...8 days after the concussion and if you are having to be told to avoid bright lights and loud noise, you aren't healing all that fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom