MNF: Chiefs @ Rams (3 Viewers)

Talking to my brother, Pat is still the MVP to him.
Because, Touchdowns. Lol.

I respectfully disagree with his take. Pat had 5 turnovers and lost the game himself imo.
All my bro kept saying was 6 TD’s.
I know I’m biased as a fan of Drew, but to me he truly deserves it. I don’t wear the black and gold glasses usually.

Ask your brother why Drew didn't win it in 2011 then? He had more TDs than Rodgers, but didn't win it that year. I'm getting tired of people changing the excuse/reason why Drew shouldn't win it.

Ask your brother why Drew didn't win it in 2011 then? He had more TDs than Rodgers, but didn't win it that year. I'm getting tired of people changing the excuse/reason why Drew shouldn't win it.

I did.
And he agreed Drew has gotten jobbed. He’s actually a fan of Drew, just not the Saints.

It’ll always be the same - Drew consistently gets disrespected. Thats why the mvp is and will continue to be a joke - its a popularity contest. The only way Drew wins is to be so far ahead statistically speaking that they have no choice but to pick him.

This is his best chance to win this year - i think Mahomes as good as he is as a rookie is due for some more bumps before the end of the season. But if its close i wont be surprised if they give it to Mahomes. The people doing the voting have proven over and over again that they are morons when it comes to basing the award on anything other than the popular choice of the season in question.

Watching the replay of this game on NFL Network right now, and Mahomes just threw his Pick 6 late in the 3rd quarter. It was probably the poorest pass for a guy who had absolutely no pressure on him. It really got the Rams fired up and in great position with a 10 point lead.
Too many turnovers by Mahomes sealed the deal in the 4th quarter.

Another nugget I heard in this game was Tyreek Hill not getting fined for his celebration last week. U know the one where he jumped into the stands and controlled the camera. It got a flag but no fine. Sorry Michael Thomas, the league don't like us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom