N/S MNF: Seahawks @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess go Seahawks? To keep the potential three way tie open? Or will the Eagles steal on to keep the NFCE?

Hate not knowing who to root for. I suppose I'm pulling against the hawks since they're only a game behind us in the loss column - but in the end I think the 3-way tie scenario is our best bet for the bye and the Pack's remaining schedule is pillow soft.

Since the Packers won, pull for Seattle. Then start fresh next week by pulling against both of them again.

However, we're basically in a position where if GB wins one week, then you are also a die hard Seattle fan for that week too...All assuming that the Saints also handle their own business.

Good thing is: Even if the Saints were to lose a game, if Seattle keeps pace with GB, then we're the #1 seed. That one game cushion almost feels like a 2 game cushion when you have Seattle as your back up to help out.

Last edited:
Carson Wentz is just what a bad Seattle defense needs. Seattle should come out of this game the national media darlings... again.

I didn't realize Seattle gave up 2 first round picks for Jamal Adams.

That's just plain stupid.

Especially when safety isn't the same position as it was 15-20 years ago.

Wentz already showing his superb accuracy. If Seattle comes to play, this game will be over by the half.

Wentz is done.

Philly stuck with Wentz for the next 2 years as well as that moron of a head coach.

Eagles are playing dirty tonight. I haven’t watched them this season. Is this normal for them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom