MNF vs Falcons below Face Value Section 145 (1 Viewer)

Section 145 face value is $200 per seat. Not $290 per seat. Season tickets in this section are $2000 per season ticket.

Section 145 face value is $200 per seat. Not $290 per seat. Season tickets in this section are $2000 per season ticket.

No longer true with the Saints new tiered ticket pricing. Face value varies depending on the "value and expected demand of each game".

Preseason would be less than $200, while Falcons, Seahwaks, and Broncos would be more. While I dont have tickets in 145, my tickets in 142 ($3050 for season) have a face value of $435 for the Falcons game.

I have had season tickets for 14 years. Each ticket has the same price on it for each game. I hope you get what you want for the tickets, but the only tiered pricing is on the NFL ticket exchange.

I have had season tickets for 14 years. Each ticket has the same price on it for each game. I hope you get what you want for the tickets, but the only tiered pricing is on the NFL ticket exchange.

Sorry, but you're wrong. While I cant say for certain that your specific tickets are tiered, I have seen tickets in plaza, terrace, and loge that are, and have yet to see any that are not.

blupony is right, the organization has switched to a tiered pricing for the 2016 season onward. You should've gotten a letter from Michael Stanfield (Senior VP of Sales for the Saints and Pelicans) with your season ticket books outlining it. If you didn't, here's what it says...

"For the upcoming season, we have introduced variable ticket pricing for each of our home games in order to better reflect the value and expected demand of each game, both pre-season and regular season. Variable pricing, or tiered ticket pricing, has been used to assign prices to individual games within your season ticket package. Variable ticket pricing best matches the ticket price with the demand of that particular game, using factors such as opponent, day of the week and time of the game. Rest assured, your annual season ticket cost will remain unchanged from the amount you have paid despite the move to variable pricing. This is a trend that has been successful for numerous teams in the NFL and reflects a more reasonable snapshot of the true value of your investment in New Orleans Saints season tickets and a benchmark from which to price the few individual tickets we have available for each game after required visiting team and NFL holds are released back to us. As in past years, the sale price of the individual ticket is always higher than your price for each game, ensuring you receive the greatest value for being a Season Ticket Holder."

I sit next door in 144 (same price bracket) and face per game is this...

Steelers - $100
Ravens - $100
Raiders - $200
Falcons - $290
Panthers - $200
Seahawks - $255
Broncos - $255
Rams - $200
Lions - $200
Buccaneers - $200

They all add up to the $2,000/seat in those sections. People always complained about "having to pay full price for pre-season exhibition games". So basically what they did instead of lowering the season ticket cost was move the "excessive" cost of the preseason games onto the more desirable games (this year, the Falcons, Seahawks and Broncos).

In turn, they can also charge even more for the individual tickets returned from the visiting team and NFL allotments.

Thanks for the information. I didn't even open my ticket book when I received them in the mail. I just put everything in the safe till the season started. I guess the Saints want us to feel good about paying so much for the pre season tickets you can barely give away when you can't make a Thursday night game. Good luck in selling the tickets. I may have some for sale myself.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY really believes a ticket to a preseason game is worth $100 unless you're sitting with a supermodel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom